Cuisinart Extreme Brew™ 10-CUP Thermal Programmable Coffee Maker
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Brew your first cup of fresh, hot coffee up to 25% faster with this programmable machine. Cuisinart has re-engineered each step of the brewing process to deliver piping-hot coffee faster than ever – without sacrificing the fresh flavor and rich boldness provided by their signature Brew Strength Control. Other amenities include 24-hour programmability and a handy Brew Pause™ feature.
- Extreme Brew™ feature uses re-engineered technology to deliver coffee up to 25% faster.
- Brew Strength Control allows you to enjoy your coffee Regular or Bold.
- Fully Automatic with 24-hour programmability, auto shutoff – and a 1–4 cup setting.
- Adjustable temperature control has High, Medium and Low settings.
- Easy-to-fill water reservoir has a window on the side of unit to display water level.
- Brew Pause™ feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before brewing has finished.
- 60-second reset "remembers" where it was in the brewing process and settings.
- Charcoal water filter and gold tone filter ensure the purest flavor.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" x 10 1/4" x 14 1/4" high.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Carafe, lid and filter basket are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.