Cuisinart Espresso Defined Fully Automatic Espresso Machine
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Turn your kitchen into an Italian coffee bar, courtesy of the countertop genius of Cuisinart. From grinding beans to finished cup, Cuisinart's super-automatic espresso machine makes it effortless to prepare barista-style espresso, cappuccino, latte and coffee. Featuring an elegant minimalist design, this easy-to-use appliance lets everyone in the house order their favorite drink from a touchscreen menu.
- Makes espresso (single or double), cappuccino, latte macchiato, coffee, steamed/hot milk or hot water.
- Intuitive color touchscreen allows you to select drinks from the graphical display.
- Fully programmable machine lets you adjust brew strength, temperature and milk volume.
- Stores preset drink preferences for up to four users.
- Milk frother prepares velvety foam directly in cup (milk container not included).
- Carafe function brews 4, 6 or 8 cups of coffee (carafe not included).
- Integrated burr grinder has adjustable settings for fine, medium or coarse.
- Grind-off feature for brewing pre-ground coffee.
- Height-adjustable dispenser with integrated milk outlet.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #EM-1000WS.
- 7 3/4" x 15 1/2" x 13" high.
- 17 lb. 4 oz.
- 48-oz.-cap. water tank.
- 8-oz.-cap. bean hopper.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Coffee bean storage container with lid.
- Coffee waste container holds used grounds.
- Removable water tank with illumination.
- Removable drip tray has stainless-steel grid.
- Automated rinsing, cleaning and descaling programs.
- Quick milk cleaning system.
- Four water hardness settings (includes test strip for determining water hardness).
- Optional eco-mode for energy savings.
- Auto shutoff after 9 minutes; can be programmed up to 3 hours.
- Use & Care
- Immediately after dispensing milk drinks, machine will prompt you to use the quick milk cleaning program.
- Clean exterior with a soft, damp cloth.
- Display can be cleaned with a lens cleaning cloth.
- Remove waste container and water tank; clean both with warm water and mild detergent. Wipe both housings with a damp cloth.
- Empty drip tray regularly and clean grate with warm water and mild detergent.
- Automatic cleaning program enables intensive cleaning of otherwise inaccessible areas. We recommend running the cleaning program regularly or when cleaning symbol appears on the screen.
- Descaling program enables simple and effective descaling of machine. We recommend descaling the machine at regular intervals or when descaling symbol appears on the screen.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to 6 to 7 weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.