Cuisinart Electric Rice Cookers
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Providing perfect results every time, this efficient appliance takes the guesswork out of cooking rice. At the touch of a button, it steams rice to fluffy perfection, then automatically keeps it warm.
- Push-button controls and easy-to-read display eliminate guesswork.
- Automatically keeps rice warm after cooking.
- Stainless-steel steamer insert can also be used to prepare vegetables, chicken, seafood or dumplings.
- 4-cup cooker makes 4–7 cups of cooked rice; 8-cup cooker makes 8–15 cups of cooked rice.
- Clear tempered-glass lid.
- Chrome-plated handles.
- Includes measuring cup and rice serving spoon.
- Brushed-stainless-steel finish.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Steamer insert.
- Measuring cup.
- Rice serving spoon.
- ABS plastic housing with stainless-steel exterior.
- 4-cup cooker: 9 3/4" x 9 1/2" x 10" high; 5 lb. 6 oz.; 450W
- 8-cup cooker: 10 3/4" x 9 1/4" x 10" high; 6 lb. 8 oz; 650W.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Add rice and water prior to plugging in cooker. Once the cooker is plugged in, it will automatically be in Warm mode.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn food residue can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a nonabrasive cleanser.
- Clean base with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Green Rice Recipe
In a deep bowl, combine the tomatillos, onion, garlic, cilantro and stock. Using an immersion blender, puree the mixture until smooth. Set aside.
In a saucepan over medium heat, warm the oil. Add the rice and salt and cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes. Add the tomatillo mixture and stir to combine. Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce the heat to low. Cook until all the liquid has been absorbed and the rice is tender, about 25 minutes. Remove from the heat and let stand for 10 minutes, then transfer to a serving bowl. Serves 6.
Williams Sonoma Kitchen
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.