Cuisinart Compact AirFryer Toaster Oven
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The Cuisinart Compact AirFryer Toaster Oven boasts a trim, space-saving design that takes up very little room on the countertop. Packed with all the features of the full-size model, the multifunctional oven excels at a range of culinary tasks from warming and toasting to speedy convection baking and broiling. This versatile oven also helps you airfry tasty treats like bacon and chicken wings with less fat than deep-frying.
- Compact, streamlined design takes up minimal space on counter.
- 6 functions: AirFry, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Toast, Bagel and Warm.
- Airfries up to 2 lb. 8 oz. of food, bakes a 3 lb. chicken, and toasts 4 slices of bread or bagel halves.
- Toaster oven with airfryer uses powerful ultra-hot air to fry food with little to no oil.
- Adjustable thermostat ranges from Warm to 450°F.
- Whisper-quiet operation.
- Includes wire rack, baking pan, airfryer basket, crumb tray and recipe booklet.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13" x 12" x 11 1/2" high.
- 19 lb.
- 12" x 9 3/4" x 5 3/4" high interior; 0.3 cu. ft.
- 2 lb. 8 oz. airfry capacity (holds fry baskets up to 10 1/2" x 8 3/4" x 1 1/2" high).
- Model #TOA-28.
- Viewing window lets you monitor cooking progress.
- 60-minute timer features auto shutoff.
- Toast/Bagel shade selector adjusts from light to medium to dark.
- PFOA-free and PTFE-free nonstick interior is easy to wipe clean.
- Pull-out crumb tray allows easy cleaning.
- Brushed stainless-steel housing.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Unplug oven and allow it to cool completely before cleaning.
- Hand-wash oven rack, baking pan, airfryer basket and crumb tray.
- Wipe exterior with clean, damp cloth and dry thoroughly. Do not use abrasive cleansers.
- To clean interior walls, use damp cloth and mild liquid soap solution or spray solution and sponge. Do not use harsh abrasives or corrosive products.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Visa123 from The best Compact oven combo We bought this compact Model TOA-28. It is amazing little kitchen appliance! Very little oil needed. Doesn’t stink up ur kitchen!! We air fried fish in the garage yesterday for evening dinner. So handy. It even has carrying handle! Cleanup is very, very easy! I air fried 5 baby egg plants with just enough oil with a brush! Added some Indian spices to it. Very moist and delicious. I like roasted ones! No spice smell indoors! We are so impressed, buying one for our daughter n have it shipped! With 20% off sale this weekend only, I am telling all my neighbors and friends:))Date published: 2020-01-17Rated 4 out of 5 by Michelle W from Love it, every kitchen should have one! Wanted a toaster oven to make smaller dishes like cookies, biscuits, pizza, etc so I wouldn't have to use the stove. I also wanted an airfryer. My mom had this air fryer and I fell in love with it at first use. So convenient and so many features in one appliance. It cooks everything to perfection in a shory amount of time. The kids love baking in it too. Design is stylish.Date published: 2020-01-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Janet D from Compact for small areas Love the air fryer as an added feature to this toaster oven.Date published: 2019-12-31Rated 4 out of 5 by Connie V from My opinion Compact, works well. Very versatile. Cleans up well.Date published: 2019-12-29Rated 5 out of 5 by BeckyM from Better things do come in small packages! I had the larger AirFryer Toaster Oven for a year and absolutely loved it, but my countertop work area was small so I would always have to put it in the cupboard after each use. When I saw this Compact one I was ecstatic!!! Finally I can keep it on my countertop. This little unit cooks exactly the same as the larger one did and strangely enough seems much easier to clean. Looks so nice in my kitchen, I cannot recommend it enough.Date published: 2019-12-29Rated 3 out of 5 by Gauging NH from Still out for better review I was very excited when I first started using it. It does crisp up fries, onion rings, chicken tenders very quickly. But there tends to be a plastic smell when I fry. I’m trying to get to the bottom of it. I don’t know if I would recommend.Date published: 2019-12-28Rated 5 out of 5 by Dubes from Compact CUISINART Airfryer toaster oven This the best product I ever bought. I use it twice a day. You can cook anything in it.Date published: 2019-12-28Rated 5 out of 5 by Robert62 from Great Buy We love this toaster oven. Durable and you can do everything in it. Definitely a great purchase.Date published: 2019-12-28