Cuisinart Combo Steam and Convection Oven
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Meet the first countertop appliance that combines a full-featured convection oven with a steaming function. You can bake and steam or broil and steam your favorite meats, seafood or veggies. Or proof bread dough in the oven, then bake with steam for an artisan-style loaf with a crisp, golden-brown crust. Great for steaming rice, too!
- Energy-efficient machine cooks up to 40% faster than conventional ovens.
- Customized Bake-with-Steam and Broil-with-Steam settings —plus all the standard functions of a traditional countertop toaster oven.
- Gives you up to two hours of uninterrupted steam for fat-free cooking with maximum moisture retention.
- Specialized dough-proofing technology helps ensure perfect loaves, rolls and pizza crust.
- 47-oz. water reservoir removes for easy filling and cleaning.
- Oven is roomy enough to accommodate a 5-lb. whole chicken or a 12" pizza.
- Easy-to-read LCD digital display.
- Preset functions: toast, convection bake (125-450˚F), bake steam (225–450˚F), broil (300–500˚F), broil steam (300–500˚F), steam (100–210˚F), super steam (125-400˚F), bread (125–450˚F), warm (125-300˚F).
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless-steel construction.
- 19 1/4" x 14 3/4" x 11" high.
- 0.60-cu.-ft. interior.
- 22 lb.
- Model CSO 300.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Place oven and appropriate accessories on a clean, dry, flat surface.
- Always make sure water reservoir is full before using any of the steam functions.
- Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
- To protect against electrical shock, do not immerse cord or plug, or place any part of the oven in water or other liquids.
- Always unplug the oven from the electrical outlet before cleaning.
- When cleaning the exterior, do not use abrasive cleansers, as they will damage the finish. Simply wipe the exterior with a clean damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
- To clean the interior walls, you can first loosen food debris by running the Steam cycle function. Follow the Operating Instructions, using the Steam function default (30 minutes at 210 ̊F). Once cycle is complete wipe interior with a cloth or sponge. Do not use harsh abrasives or corrosive products, which could damage the oven wall surface.
- The oven rack, baking pan, broiling rack, and crumb tray are dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Fried Chicken Salad Recipe
Preheat an oven to 450°F. Brush a large rimmed baking sheet with olive oil.
In a food processor, grind the tortilla chips finely and transfer to a pie dish. Stir in the marjoram, cumin and cayenne pepper. Brush the chicken on all sides generously with olive oil, and season with salt and black pepper. Add the chicken, 2 pieces at a time, to the crumb mixture and turn to coat on all sides, pressing into the crumbs to help them adhere. Arrange the pieces, skin side up, on the baking sheet.
Transfer to the oven and roast until the crust is brown and the chicken is cooked through, about 35 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes to crisp.
Put the lime juice in a small bowl. Gradually whisk in the 1/4 cup olive oil to make a vinaigrette. Season with salt and black pepper. In a salad bowl, combine the spinach and tomatoes. Add the vinaigrette and toss to coat. Divide the chicken and salad among individual plates and serve immediately. Serves 4 to 6.
Adapted from Williams Sonoma Weeknight Gluten Free, by Kristine Kidd (Weldon Owen, 2013).