Cuisinart Classic 15-Piece Graphix Knife Block Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Cuisinart—legendary innovator of food processors for the American kitchen—has extended its expertise to precision cutlery. This comprehensive set includes kitchen knives made entirely from stainless steel, as well as six forged steak knives. The handsome black storage block with a stainless-steel logo plate coordinates with any kitchen, as well as other stainless-steel appliances.
- 3cr13 stainless-steel, high-chromium blades offer superior corrosion resistance
- Lightweight, hollow handles feature ergonomic design and textured surface for comfort
- Blades and handles are welded together, ground and polished by hand
- Set includes six steak knives hot forged from solid stainless steel
- Pine-core storage block is finished in matte black rubber wood
15-Piece Set includes:
- 2 3/4" bird's beak paring knife
- 3 1/2" paring knife
- 5 1/2" serrated utility knife
- 7" santoku
- 8" chef's knife
- 8" slicing knife
- 8" sharpening steel
- Six 4 1/2" steak knives
- Stainless-steel shears
- 14-slot storage block
- Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 3/4" Bird's Beak Paring Knife: 2 3/4"-long blade, 4 3/4"-long handle; 3.4 oz.
- 3 1/2" Paring Knife: 3 1/2"-long blade, 4 3/4"-long handle; 3.4 oz.
- 5 1/2" Serrated Utility Knife: 5 1/2"-long blade, 4 3/4"-long handle; 3.8 oz.
- 7" Santoku: 7"-long blade, 5 1/2"-long handle; 7.2 oz.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8"-long blade, 5 1/2"-long handle; 7.7 oz.
- 8" Slicing Knife: 8"-long blade, 5 1/2"-long handle; 6.4 oz.
- 8" Sharpening Steel: 8 1/4"-long steel, 5 1/4"-long handle; 6.4 oz.
- Steak Knife (6): 4 1/2"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 3 oz.
- Stainless-Steel Shears: 3 1/2"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 3 oz.
- 14-Slot Storage Block: 5" x 4" x 9" high; 4 lb. 4 oz.
- Blade composition: stainless steel.
- Handle composition: stainless steel.
- Block composition: BPA-free, FSC-certified pine core with rubber wood exterior.
- Full lifetime warranty.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen straight-edge knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Sharpen serrated knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- About Cuisinart
It was Carl Sontheimer, a retired electrical engineer from Boston, who saw a newly developed commercial food processor called the Robot Coupe at a Paris electrics show in 1972 and recognized its potential. He quickly had it rewired for import to the United States under a new brand name, Cuisinart. Through James Beard, Sondheimer contacted Chuck Williams, who in 1973 launched the Cuisinart food processor in the Williams-Sonoma catalog and at its San Francisco and Beverly Hills retail stores. The machine changed how people cook at home. Today, the iconic Cuisinart brand continues to evolve, offering a full line of kitchen electrics, cookware, cutlery, tools and gadgets favored by both professional chefs and home cooks for their quality, innovation and ease of use.
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fitzie1 from Nice Set! We really like the way everything’s combined in one set.Date published: 2019-05-19Rated 2 out of 5 by Joe yo! from Quality control issues The set is a nice looking set; however, the wooden block arrived brokenDate published: 2019-05-08Rated 2 out of 5 by Jonjon from Scissors The scissors in my set will not even cut a piece of paper . Very disappointing.Date published: 2019-04-14Rated 5 out of 5 by TamOma from Stainless knife set Beautiful and exactly what a kitchen needs for utility.Date published: 2019-04-06Rated 5 out of 5 by Sonny jim from Nice set Good looking and sharp as can be, so far so good .Date published: 2019-03-31Rated 4 out of 5 by L. Keith from Beautiful knife set Very sleek and beautiful knife set. The knives are sharp and will add a touch of elegance to your kitchen.Date published: 2019-03-21Rated 4 out of 5 by Clock 330 from Good knife set I like all the knives and handles. The bread knife is a bit small for bread machine loaves though.Date published: 2019-02-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Nesconed from Well Pleased My daughter bought these for me and I was reluc9 at first. But after a week I was extremely happy she did. They have proven to be the best set by far I have ever had.Date published: 2019-01-24