Cuisinart Breakfast Express Waffle & Omelet Maker
- Special Offer
- Premier Deal
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Omelet or Belgian waffle for breakfast? The Cuisinart Breakfast Express cooks both at the same time, thanks to its double-sided cooking compartment. Just add your ingredients on one side, flip the plate over and add ingredients to the other side – in minutes you've got a delicious breakfast for two.
- Compact electric waffle maker cooks a Belgian waffle and an egg omelet simultaneously.
- Use the omelet plate to make pancakes, frittatas, fried eggs, English muffins, French toast and more.
- Makes 6.5"-diam., 1"-high omelets and waffles.
- Extra-deep waffle pockets for holding syrup and toppings.
- Nonstick plates easily release food and simplify cleanup.
- Easy-to-handle rotary feature ensures even baking on top and bottom.
- Two LED ready indicator lights and audio beep tones signal when waffle or omelet is done.
- Separate browning control knob for each side.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 1/2" x 9 3/4" x 9 1/2" high.
- 12 lb. 2 oz.
- Model #WF-B50WS.
- Stainless-steel construction.
- Includes measuring cup for batter.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Let plates cool completely before cleaning.
- To clean plates, brush crumbs from grooves and absorb any excess cooking oil by wiping with a dry cloth or paper towel. You may also clean plates by wiping with a damp cloth.
- To clean exterior, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.