Cuisinart Air Fryer Toaster Oven
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Enjoy the crunch of fried foods without the extra calories and messy cleanup. This full-size toaster oven has a built-in air-fryer for a healthier way to fry. In addition to baking, broiling and toasting, the compact cooker makes delicious crispy bacon, chicken wings, tortilla chips and French fries with lighter texture and less fat than deep-fried.
- Toaster oven with air-fryer uses powerful ultra-hot air to fry foods with minimal or no oil.
- 7 functions: Air-Fry, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Bake, Broil, Warm, Toast.
- Adjustable thermostat from Warm to 450˚F.
- Heating elements on both top and bottom provide quick, efficient heating.
- Whisper-quiet operation.
- Includes oven rack, baking pan, air-fryer basket/rack and recipe booklet.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 1/2" x 16" x 14" high.
- 21 lb.
- 0.6 cu. ft. interior with light.
- 4 lb. air-fry capacity.
- Model # TOA-60.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- 60-minute timer with auto shutoff.
- Toast shade selector: light, medium or dark.
- Nonstick interior is easy to wipe clean.
- Pull-out crumb tray for simplified cleaning.
- Brushed stainless-steel housing.
- Use & Care
- Allow oven to cool completely before cleaning.
- Wipe the exterior with a clean, damp cloth and dry thoroughly. Do not use abrasive cleansers.
- To clean interior walls, use a damp cloth and a mild liquid soap solution or a spray solution on a sponge. Never use harsh abrasives or corrosive products.
- Hand-wash the oven rack, baking pan, air-fryer basket and crumb tray.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by FredL from Great Purchase Replaced an air fryer, Toaster Oven and Toaster with this one appliance. This is the best air fryer / Toaster Oven we have owned.Date published: 2019-06-22Rated 1 out of 5 by V. Craig from Bad quality Runs hot and items burn. Want refund this was replaced once already!Date published: 2019-06-21Rated 5 out of 5 by Hessing family from Cuisinart far better choice 2nd time is the charm! This is the second air fryer we purchased, the first one was not a Cuisinart. We returned the other one, which was poorly designed and hard to use. The Cusiinart is far superior. We have really have used it a lot. It speeds up meal prep while helping us make healthy choices.Date published: 2019-06-21Rated 5 out of 5 by Toasting from A great product It works great. Makes good toast, bacon that’s not greasy. Easy to clean.Date published: 2019-06-21Rated 5 out of 5 by gregoth from Great AirFryer Toaster Oven Great AirFryer Toaster Oven. I like all the features and the light. it works great so far and is much quieter then my old airfryer.Date published: 2019-06-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Happy momma from Happy customer! I am very happy with my oven. This is an upgrade from an airfryer that i have used for the past 2 years. I have found I need to bake and airfry at a lower temperature than I normally would. Easy cleanup.Date published: 2019-06-20Rated 5 out of 5 by GUDACK from VERSEATILLITY IT HAS MULTI- ACTIONS MAKING COOKING EASIER EASY TO USEDate published: 2019-06-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Hockey fan from Best product! Love this air fryer toaster oven! It does so much more then just an air fryer. I use it daily for a multitude of cooking!!Date published: 2019-06-19
The description mentions the interior is nonstick. What coating is used? Does it contain Teflon?Hi Hannah, The interior is PFOA free, fluoropolymer nonstick.Date published: 2019-03-01
Hi, is the interior large enough to bake a frozen pizza?