Cuisinart 360 Degree Griddle Cooking Center
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Transform your favorite outdoor space into a full-service kitchen with the versatility of 360° griddle cooking. From making breakfast, lunch and dinner to whipping up crowd-pleasing party fare, Cuisinart's high-performance multitasker is up to the job. It boasts a large cooking service that's great for a wide variety of techniques, including searing, frying, sautéing and stir-frying. Add the vented stainless-steel lid for smoking, roasting, steaming and warming.
- 360° griddle cooking center is designed for maximum versatility.
- Griddle offers generous 22" diam. cooking space.
- Two precise heat zones provide consistent, even cooking.
- Stainless-steel lid is vented for efficient cooking.
- Fold-away prep table features built-in paper towel holder.
- Oversized grease pan helps ensure easy cleanup.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 40" x 31 3/4" x 43 3/4" high.
- 60 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- After first use, spray down hot surface of griddle with water and scrape away debris. The steam from the water on the hot surface will help release tough debris. Scrape residue into grease trap. Turn off griddle and allow it to cool. When surface is cool, apply a thin layer of oil to maintain seasoning.
- Remove and clean out grease trap after each use.
- Wipe exterior of griddle clean with a soft, damp cloth.
- Store in a cool dry place. If stored outside, cover griddle to prevent water from collecting on the surface.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.