Cuisinart 16-Qt. Stockpot with Cover
The perfect size for cooking everything from game day chili and warming winter stews to family-size pasta dinners and fresh seafood suppers, this generous 16-qt. stockpot offers exceptional versatility in the kitchen. It's crafted of enameled steel to heat quickly and evenly, with angled handles for easy lifting and a tight-fitting lid to seal in moisture and nutrients.
- 16-qt. cap.
- Crafted of enameled steel that heats up quickly and evenly.
- Angled side handles ensure a secure, comfortable grip.
- Tight-fitting enameled steel lid with stainless-steel knob.
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction, electric, and gas.
- Oven safe to 350°F.
Dimensions & More Info
- 12 1/4" diam., 12 3/4" high with lid.
- 16-qt. cap.
- 8 lb. 13 oz. with lid.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
Before First Use
- Remove all labels and hang tags. Wash cookware with a mild dish soap and warm water. Rinse thoroughly and wipe dry immediately with a so! dishtowel, or you may place cookware in the dishwasher.
- Always use a low-medium heat setting. To boil water, a medium-high heat setting is sufficient. The interior enameled surfaces must be treated and are not suitable for dry cooking: select either oil, butter or a cooking spray to completely cover the stockpot's inside base before heating begins. Always use potholders to grip side handles or cover knobs, as they will become hot. Never leave pans unattended at any time while cooking. Never leave an empty pan over a hot burner; doing so could ruin the cookware and cause damage to the stovetop.
- Enamel on steel stockpots and covers are oven safe to 350°F. Caution should be used when handling any cookware handles. Always use potholders to grip side handles or cover knobs, as they will become hot.
- To protect and preserve the surface of the stockpot, use only wooden, plastic or heat resistant nylon kitchen tools to avoid scratching the enamel interior. We do not recommend using metal utensils, as they may scratch the stockpot's surface.
- Allow your stockpot to cool slightly after each use, then fill pan with warm water and a liquid dish detergent; let soak. Do not fill a hot pan with cold water or plunge into cold water because thermal shock damage to enamel may occur. Use a sponge or a soft cloth to remove any remaining food particles. Do not use steel wool or other metal pads that make coarse scratches. Rinse thoroughly and dry immediately. If preferred, cookware may be cleaned in the dishwasher. Scrub pan edges gently to clean if there is any discoloration or residue. Food residue or buildup on your cookware can easily be removed with a non-abrasive cleanser, or a little warm vinegar may be used. Cover knobs may become loose over a period of time. We recommend checking them occasionally and tightening knobs as needed.
- Do not store stockpots when they are still damp and always store carefully in a dry cupboard area. Avoid stacking and overcrowding to prevent scratching and chipping of enamel surface.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Cuisinart 16-Qt. Stockpot with Cover
|Cuisinart 16-Qt. Stockpot with Cover, White||$59.95||$0|
|Cuisinart 16-Qt. Stockpot with Cover, Red||$59.95||$0|