Cuisinart 15-Piece Nitrogen-Infused Stainless-Steel Knife Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Cuisinart—legendary innovator of food processors for the American kitchen—has extended its expertise to precision cutlery. These knives derive their exceptional performance from nitrogen-infused stainless steel—an alloy that helps blades maintain an ultra-sharp cutting edge. This special set includes a hand-picked selection of go-to knives, kitchen shears and a honing steel, along with a hardwood storage block.
- Blades are crafted from stainless steel infused with nitrogen for long-lasting sharpness—and to optimize strength and resistance to corrosion.
- Precision-ground blades taper to create an extremely sharp, fine cutting edge.
- Full tangs and extra-wide forged bolsters ensure maximum safety, stability and control.
- Riveted handles are ergonomically designed for a steady, comfortable grip.
- 14-slot hardwood storage block has nonslip feet to keep it anchored on your countertop.
15-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife
- 5" serrated utility knife
- 8" chef's knife
- 8" slicing knife
- 8 steak knives
- Sharpening steel
- Stainless-steel shears
- 14-slot storage block
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" Paring Knife: 3 1/2"-long blade, 4 1/4"-long handle; 4 oz.
- 5" Serrated Utility Knife: 5"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 5.6 oz.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 11.9 oz.
- 8" Slicing Knife: 8"-long blade, 4 3/4"-long handle; 9.6 oz.
- Steak Knife (8): 4 3/4"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- Sharpening Steel: 13 1/2" overall; 5.6 oz.
- Stainless-Steel Shears: 8 1/4" overall; 9.6 oz.
- Storage Block: 5 3/4" x 6" x 8 1/4" high; 7 lb. 13 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain straight-edge knives' cutting edges by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knives should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen straight-edge knives at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Sharpen serrated knives at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Store knives in a safe place to protect their edges and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.