Cuisinart 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Turn up the flavor – and the temperature – of your favorite fresh-brewed coffee with this sophisticated machine. Thanks to cutting-edge coffee technology, the programmable coffee maker delivers a hotter brew without sacrificing taste. Choose a regular or bold flavor profile, then set the brew time to ensure your piping-hot pot of coffee is ready whenever you are.
- Expert coffee-making technology ensures hotter temperatures.
- Brew strength control for Regular or Bold coffee flavor.
- Fully automatic with 24-hour programmability and 1–4 cup brew settings.
- Brew Pause™ feature lets you enjoy a cup before brewing has finished.
- Offers self-cleaning feature and auto-shutoff (0–4 hours).
- 60-second reset "remembers" where it was in the brewing process and settings.
- 14-cup glass carafe has a decorative stainless-steel handle.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" x 8" x 14" high.
- Glass Carafe: 14-cup cap.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Carafe, lid and filter basket are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.