Cuisinart Elemental 13-Cup Food Processor with Spiralizer & Dicer
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Meet the ultimate kitchen prep center – this innovative multitasker is Cuisinart's most versatile machine yet. In addition to attachments for chopping, slicing, shredding, kneading, blending and pureeing, it comes with both a dicer and spiralizer kit that let you create all sorts of intricate cuts – from perfect little squares to gorgeous ribbons and spirals.
- Expands your culinary creativity with precise dicing and spiralizing along with standard food processor functions including chopping, slicing, pureeing and shredding.
- For spiralizing, the processor includes ribbon and spaghetti-cut blades that transform vegetables into colorful garnishes or healthy low-carb "noodles."
- For dicing, it features a special stainless-steel disc with a 10mm grid, plus a cleaning tool and storage case.
- Use the all-purpose stainless-steel blade for chopping, mixing and pureeing.
- The reversible shredding disc offers medium or fine consistency, and the slicing disc adjusts for 1mm to7mm thickness thicknesses.
- Hardworking dough blade easily kneads even the stiffest pasta or bread doughs.
- Two work bowls—4 1/2-cup and 13-cup capacity—handle prep jobs of all sizes.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #FP-1300WS.
- 16 1/2" x 10 1/2" x 8" high.
- 21 lb.
- 13-cup cap. (8-cup thin liquid cap.)
- Includes 4 1/2-cup cap. and 13-cup cap. work bowls.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Supreme R Wide-mouth feed tube fits whole fruits and vegetables to minimize pre-cutting.
- Convenient rubberized controls for High, Low, Off and Pulse.
- SealTight™ Advantage feature seals bowl and prevents leaks even when full.
- Plastic housing.
- BPA-free work bowls.
- Accessory storage case.
- Use & Care
- Removable parts are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jean78 from Great features I bought this a month ago and it has been used almost daily. The small bowl is a nice addition.Date published: 2019-02-13Rated 5 out of 5 by TLMcookin from Great for all needs A wonderful birthday gift! I can't tell you how much I love it!Date published: 2019-02-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Bob Fitz from I feel like I have 10 hands I bought this processor about a month ago and can't believe I didn't buy it years ago. My wife doesn't cook so I do all the cooking. We often entertain groups of 10 to 20 people which meant that I would literally spend the better part of a day with a chef's knife and cutting board. I am now able to do in an hour or less, what used to take the better part of the day. So far I have used the processor for bread and pizza dough, shredding cheese and veggies, homemade hummus, dicing and slicing. The adjustable slicing blade is wonderful. This machine is a beast and takes on every task with ease and precision. Thank you Cuisinart. You have hit this one out of the park.Date published: 2019-02-05Rated 4 out of 5 by Carmen1 from My third cuisinart food processor and best one yet My new favorite kitchen tool. All in one for food prep.Date published: 2019-02-05Rated 5 out of 5 by Dantheman from Great features and easy to use. Purchased a few months ago and have been having fun with all the different attachments.Date published: 2019-02-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Kmesser255 from Nice Food Processor - Have used it several times I bought it before the holidays and have used it maybe 6 or more times now. It works well. There are a lot of accessories and I haven't used them yet. I'm looking forward to learning more about the product.Date published: 2019-02-04Rated 5 out of 5 by denise11 from everything included. an upgrade from an older model.great features at a great price.professional grade with a lot of capacity.Date published: 2019-01-29Rated 5 out of 5 by Pomplecat from Great features I bought this a couple of months ago to replace a processor purchased in the 80's. The larger size and more powerful motor makes everything easer. After reviewing the manual a couple of times, I am very comfortable using all the discs.Date published: 2019-01-10