Cuisinart Elemental 13-Cup Food Processor with Spiralizer & Dicer
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Meet the ultimate kitchen prep center – this innovative multitasker is Cuisinart's most versatile machine yet. In addition to attachments for chopping, slicing, shredding, kneading, blending and pureeing, it comes with both a dicer and spiralizer kit that let you create all sorts of intricate cuts – from perfect little squares to gorgeous ribbons and spirals.
- Expands your culinary creativity with precise dicing and spiralizing along with standard food processor functions including chopping, slicing, pureeing and shredding.
- For spiralizing, the processor includes ribbon and spaghetti-cut blades that transform vegetables into colorful garnishes or healthy low-carb "noodles."
- For dicing, it features a special stainless-steel disc with a 10mm grid, plus a cleaning tool and storage case.
- Use the all-purpose stainless-steel blade for chopping, mixing and pureeing.
- The reversible shredding disc offers medium or fine consistency, and the slicing disc adjusts for 1mm to7mm thickness thicknesses.
- Hardworking dough blade easily kneads even the stiffest pasta or bread doughs.
- Two work bowls—4 1/2-cup and 13-cup capacity—handle prep jobs of all sizes.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #FP-1300WS.
- 16 1/2" x 10 1/2" x 8" high.
- 21 lb.
- 13-cup cap. (8-cup thin liquid cap.)
- Includes 4 1/2-cup cap. and 13-cup cap. work bowls.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Supreme R Wide-mouth feed tube fits whole fruits and vegetables to minimize pre-cutting.
- Convenient rubberized controls for High, Low, Off and Pulse.
- SealTight™ Advantage feature seals bowl and prevents leaks even when full.
- Plastic housing.
- BPA-free work bowls.
- Accessory storage case.
- Use & Care
- Removable parts are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pomplecat from Great features I bought this a couple of months ago to replace a processor purchased in the 80's. The larger size and more powerful motor makes everything easer. After reviewing the manual a couple of times, I am very comfortable using all the discs.Date published: 2019-01-10Rated 5 out of 5 by Cruising TC from Great Product Love the food processor. We had a cuisinart for 40 years. Finally died. Not the motor. The stem stripped. This one has many more features.Date published: 2019-01-05Rated 5 out of 5 by Gemm92 from Love it! Was amazed how quickly it got the job done. Dicing was perfect.Date published: 2019-01-01Rated 5 out of 5 by Garggie from Better than ever I lost my cuisinart in the flood Harvey. It was my second in 50 years and I needed to replace furniture, etc. so much. I decided not to replace my cuisinart. Then my daughter said, ‘that’s good, don’t stress yourself, but if you get to Heaven before I do will you greet me with a big platter of your homemade rolls?’ Soon after I ordered this, in time for Christmas. Friends and family are happy. It is superior to my other. Much lighter, doesn’t leak. Easier to store due to the blade case. Love it. Life is getting good again!Date published: 2018-12-31Rated 1 out of 5 by KerryOB from Fragile. Easily broken I dropped the work bowl lid in the sink while washing it and part of the pusher broke. The mashine won’t operate without the pusher so my food processor is now a giant paperweight after only a month of use. Cuisinart is out of stock of replacements, presumably because so many people break these overly fragile partsDate published: 2018-12-28Rated 5 out of 5 by Deb442 from Like the features easy to use Bought before Christmas like the smaller work bowl used the dicing disc once worked great sliced potatoes a couple of times like the adjustable slicing discDate published: 2018-12-28Rated 5 out of 5 by M Duffy from Breeze to use Got this to replace one that wasn't working correctly, this one by far this the best I've ever owned! I'm so happy I got it, I will stay with this company if they keep making products as good as this!Date published: 2018-12-10Rated 5 out of 5 by zinnkr from Love this machine! My original broke after 7 years so I bought this one and it is so much lighter. I love the dicing tool. It works great. I would recommend this food processor to everyone.Date published: 2018-12-09