Cuisinart 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker with Glass Carafe
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The Cuisinart 12-Cup drip brewer brings contemporary style to the kitchen along with fully programmable features. Simple push buttons make it easy to create the perfect cup: Choose your flavor strength (regular or bold) and adjust the warming plate temperature (low, medium or high) to keep coffee as hot as you like. A special 1–4 cup button optimizes the flavor for small batches.
- Ensures hotter coffee temperature without sacrificing flavor or quality.
- Fully automatic with 24-hour programmability and auto shutoff (0–4 hours).
- Select regular or bold coffee flavor.
- 1–4 cup button maximizes coffee flavor when brewing less than 5 cups.
- Brew Pause lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before brewing is complete.
- Blue LED backlit display panel features easy push buttons.
- 12-cup glass carafe has ergonomic handle and measurement markings.
- Warming plate features low, medium and high settings.
- Includes measuring scoop, gold-tone coffee filter and charcoal water filter.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14 1/2" x 8 1/4" x 14 1/2" high.
- 6 lb. 3 oz.
- Model #DCC-4000.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Filter basket holds a gold-tone filter (included) or #4 paper filters.
- Optional ready alert.
- Easy-to-view water window for accurate filling.
- 60-second reset recalls settings in case of a power loss.
- Charcoal water filter helps produce fresh-tasting coffee.
- Automatic decalcify alert.
- All parts that come in contact with coffee or liquids are BPA-free.
- Use & Care
- Filter basket, carafe and lid are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Do not use any scouring agents or harsh cleansers on any part of the coffeemaker. Never immerse base unit in water or other liquids.
- To clean base, wipe with a clean, damp cloth and dry before storing.
- We recommend changing the water filter every 60 days or after 60 uses; change it more often if you have hard water.
- Decalcify machine when CLEAN LED indicator lights up.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Jared from Great coffee, disappointing construction We bought this coffee maker for the timer function and reputation for making good coffee. This model does make the best coffee I’ve tasted from a drip machine! The major flaw is that several buttons have lost their labels in only a month of use. I know right now the first button sets the timer. Will I have to reference the manual when all the buttons wear off? Very disappointing that they designed it so cheaply.Date published: 2019-08-14Rated 5 out of 5 by Shaggy from I have owned 5 Cuisnart coffee makers and this is I purchased this one 6 weeks ago ( burner was going in old Cuisinart 12 cup, we like hot coffee)It has been a joy everyday to use and make coffee. Very user friendly and coffee is hot and delicious.Date published: 2019-03-31Rated 5 out of 5 by Odessa Living from Better than Moccamaster and 1/3rd the price We love this coffee maker. Tried the Moccamaster, for $300, and returned it: coffee not hot enough, on/off button easy to push by mistake, not programmable and awkward to fill. This Cuisinart looks so similar and at 1/3 the price it is easier to fill, the coffee is HOT, love it. The lids are attached and just lift left and right. The water fills from a shower of holes the lid, not the narrow metal arm [other brand] AND if Wms Sonoma has a 20% off sale, it will apply to the Cuisinart. NEVER to the Technivorm Moccamaster! Do yourself a favor, get this one, save your money and use it to buy a burr coffee grinder and some great beans!Date published: 2019-03-19
Where does the cord come out - in the back or the side?Hi Beatrix, The cord comes out the back side.Date published: 2019-03-03