Cuisinart Coffee Plus 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker with Hot Water System
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Save counter space – and time – while you brew delicious coffee with this programmable coffeemaker. Easy to program up to 24 hours in advance, it also boils and dispenses hot water within one minute.
- This unit uses a patented heater to brew hotter coffee without compromising the flavor.
- Fully automatic with 24-hour advance programming.
- Optional one- to four-cup brewing cycle.
- Drip-free glass carafe holds up to 12 cups of coffee (60 oz.).
- Boils and dispenses hot water for tea, instant soup and oatmeal in one minute.
- Showerhead evenly distributes water over grounds, reducing temperature loss.
- Hotplate temperature-control function lets you keep the carafe at High, Medium or Low warmth.
- Charcoal water filter removes impurities and ensures fresh-tasting coffee.
- Gold-tone coffee filter eliminates the need for paper filters.
- Brew Pause allows you to enjoy a cup of coffee before brewing has finished.
- Removable drip tray.
- Automatic shutoff is programmable up to four hours.
- Automatic self-cleaning function.
- Stainless-steel control panel with backlit LCD display.
- Dimensions & More Info
- ABS plastic construction.
- 10 1/4" x 9 1/2" x 14 1/4" high.
- 60 fl.–oz. cap.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not use glass carafe on stovetop.
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- When time-to-clean indicator light appears, decalcify coffeemaker with a mixture of 1 part vinegar to 2 parts water.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
You May Also Need
Cuisinart Water Filter
Rated 5 out of 5 by Marlina from making coffee could not be easier It makes a great cup of coffee and it’s really easy to use,Date published: 2019-10-16Rated 5 out of 5 by Marylin from If you love coffee Love this coffee pot. Makes each cup of coffee tastes it's best. Keeps your coffee hot with the true flavor a cup of coffee should have. Ease of making coffee. Also has a side station for hot water for tea, cocoa or a cup of soup.Date published: 2019-10-08Rated 5 out of 5 by N.D.Greer from Super Coffee Maker So far the coffee maker is doing great. It has made great coffee every time. The hot water system is a added bonus.Date published: 2019-10-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Mama Devine from Coffee plus Awesome. Love that I can heat water and make coffee without turning on the stove, or in a microwave.Date published: 2019-09-28Rated 5 out of 5 by Nugget from Love My Cuisinart This is our second Cuisinart Coffee Plus. My husband is a coffee drinker and I like Tea. Takes up very little room on my kitchen counter. Love itDate published: 2019-09-27Rated 4 out of 5 by PamI. from The warmer The warmer doesn’t stay on when you choose the auto brew.Date published: 2019-09-25Rated 3 out of 5 by Shelv from coffee maker Makes great coffee and the hot water system is great for making teaDate published: 2019-09-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Baseball Mom from Coffee Plus 12 Cup Coffee Maker. Simple to use; makes excellent coffee. We love it!Date published: 2019-09-17