Cuisinart Coffee Plus 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker with Hot Water System
Save counter space – and time – while you brew delicious coffee with this programmable coffeemaker. Easy to program up to 24 hours in advance, it also boils and dispenses hot water within one minute.
- Fully automatic with 24-hour advance programming.
- Optional one- to four-cup brewing cycle.
- Drip-free glass carafe holds up to 12 cups of coffee (60 oz.).
- Boils and dispenses hot water for tea, instant soup and oatmeal in one minute.
- Showerhead evenly distributes water over grounds, reducing temperature loss.
- Hotplate temperature-control function lets you keep the carafe at High, Medium or Low warmth.
- Charcoal water filter removes impurities and ensures fresh-tasting coffee.
- Gold-tone coffee filter eliminates the need for paper filters.
- Brew Pause allows you to enjoy a cup of coffee before brewing has finished.
- Removable drip tray.
- Automatic shutoff is programmable up to four hours.
- Automatic self-cleaning function.
- Stainless-steel control panel with backlit LCD display.
- Dimensions & More Info
- ABS plastic construction.
- 10 1/4" x 9 1/2" x 14 1/4" high.
- 60 fl.-oz. cap.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not use glass carafe on stovetop.
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- When time-to-clean indicator light appears, decalcify coffeemaker with a mixture of 1 part vinegar to 2 parts water.
Next Day Delivery
You May Also Need
Cuisinart Water Filter
Rated 1 out of 5 by Disappointed from Buyer Beware! I was so excited to receive my Cuisinart Coffee Maker Plus today since it received such rave reviews. As per manual instructions I flushed the machine before brewing my 1st pot of coffee. At the end of the brewing cycle the machine loudly BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEPs!!!!! Yes, that's 5 obnoxious beeps. We set our machine on AUTO brew nightly. So 5 blasting beeps in the wee hours of the silent morning is the very reason why this machine will be returned tomorrow. I'm so bummed! I would only recommend this machine if you need an alarm clock / coffee maker combo.Date published: 2017-05-04Rated 5 out of 5 by kenny6662 from works great make the best tasting coffee I ever had love it works great if it broke I would cryDate published: 2016-12-07Rated 5 out of 5 by MercyR from Great Coffee Maker I enjoy this coffee maker for 7 years. Every time I move to a house I buy a new unit to have it new with the house. I own 2-coffee units and they work wonderful. I clean them as per the manual and the coffee is always hot and the water for my tea is always hot. Easy to use and clean. I recommend it.Date published: 2016-08-24Rated 5 out of 5 by McCallie from Best Coffee Maker I Was a bit hesitate to spend so much on a coffee maker. But after my first cup, those thoughts were gone. This makes one of the best cup of coffee that I have ever had. And I have had coffee in many fine dining places around the world. I like the hot water feature also. Especially to make a cup of tea. I highly recommend this Cuisinart Coffee Maker.Date published: 2016-04-13Rated 5 out of 5 by mbnick from Excellent product Have had ours for almost 4 years. It is used daily, usually twice per day and it works perfectly. Coffee maker has adjustable settings and tells you when it would like to be cleaned. The water filler opening is small so we use a small plastic funnel which works like a charm. The hot water dispenser is easier than heating a pot on the stove every time you need hot water. It heats the water to 175 so that may not thrill all the tea folks who want 195 but we have no problem with it. If this one dies, would buy another.Date published: 2016-02-21Rated 5 out of 5 by karenann8 from Excellent Coffee Plus Hot Water Maker I am so impressed with the quality of this coffee maker. The coffee tastes fantastic. It brews fairly quickly, makes 12 cups of coffee, and every time, fantastic coffee. The carafe is truly high quality. The hot water maker makes the perfect temperature hot water for tea, instant hot cocoa, oatmeal and soups. I am so impressed with the quality of this coffee/hot water machine.Date published: 2015-10-09Rated 4 out of 5 by vbuldak from Love separate hot water dispencer! Love having the water separated into the coffee and the hot water. Heats fast and really does make instant oatmeal well. Great gift ideaDate published: 2015-08-17Rated 5 out of 5 by cookandquilt from Perfect new appliance In the morning, we have a good, strong cup of coffee and in the late afternoon individual cups of hot tea. And, just one appliance on the countertop. Perfect!Date published: 2015-01-12