Cuisinart Coffee Plus 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker with Hot Water System
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Save counter space – and time – while you brew delicious coffee with this programmable coffeemaker. Easy to program up to 24 hours in advance, it also boils and dispenses hot water within one minute.
- This unit uses a patented heater to brew hotter coffee without compromising the flavor.
- Fully automatic with 24-hour advance programming.
- Optional one- to four-cup brewing cycle.
- Drip-free glass carafe holds up to 12 cups of coffee (60 oz.).
- Boils and dispenses hot water for tea, instant soup and oatmeal in one minute.
- Showerhead evenly distributes water over grounds, reducing temperature loss.
- Hotplate temperature-control function lets you keep the carafe at High, Medium or Low warmth.
- Charcoal water filter removes impurities and ensures fresh-tasting coffee.
- Gold-tone coffee filter eliminates the need for paper filters.
- Brew Pause allows you to enjoy a cup of coffee before brewing has finished.
- Removable drip tray.
- Automatic shutoff is programmable up to four hours.
- Automatic self-cleaning function.
- Stainless-steel control panel with backlit LCD display.
- Dimensions & More Info
- ABS plastic construction.
- 10 1/4" x 9 1/2" x 14 1/4" high.
- 60 fl.–oz. cap.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not use glass carafe on stovetop.
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- When time-to-clean indicator light appears, decalcify coffeemaker with a mixture of 1 part vinegar to 2 parts water.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Cuisinart Water Filter
Rated 5 out of 5 by Coffee tea lover from Combo ce Love the combination coffee/hot water! Very efficient. No more rusting teapots.Date published: 2019-07-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Lady 64 from Love it Love it and using the hot water part everyday for tea ☕️Date published: 2019-06-21Rated 5 out of 5 by Three Rivers Mom from Fantastic I love the settings. The ability to heat up water separately is fantastic. I use it for tea, oatmeal, hot chocolate, etc. I also like the automatic shut off.Date published: 2019-06-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Annie1 from Easy to Handle Very easy to handle, does not require much maintenanceDate published: 2019-06-16Rated 5 out of 5 by PeterT from 5 stars! First coffee maker ever! It has everything I need - hot water on demand and fresh coffee. I’ve only had it for a few weeks now but I really love it.Date published: 2019-06-15Rated 5 out of 5 by MicG from Perfect combo! Love the hot water system alongside the coffeemaker...I was able to eliminate the electric teakettle on my counter, leaving me more space. Also, I like my coffee weaker than my husband prefers, so I just add hot water to mine!Date published: 2019-06-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Female Frog from Repeat Purchaser...Why Would You Not Have Another This is second unit for us. We love this unit...hot coffee every time. Easy to clean, stylish look...dependable. Great long term value!Date published: 2019-06-05Rated 5 out of 5 by Ron P. from More then just a Coffeemaker This is our second Coffee Plus, we are very satisfied with this product. You can depend on this coffee maker to deliver a great cup of coffee or with the hot water system the beverage of your choice.Date published: 2019-06-04