Cuisinart Coffee Plus 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker with Hot Water System
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Save counter space – and time – while you brew delicious coffee with this programmable coffeemaker. Easy to program up to 24 hours in advance, it also boils and dispenses hot water within one minute.
- This unit uses a patented heater to brew hotter coffee without compromising the flavor.
- Fully automatic with 24-hour advance programming.
- Optional one- to four-cup brewing cycle.
- Drip-free glass carafe holds up to 12 cups of coffee (60 oz.).
- Boils and dispenses hot water for tea, instant soup and oatmeal in one minute.
- Showerhead evenly distributes water over grounds, reducing temperature loss.
- Hotplate temperature-control function lets you keep the carafe at High, Medium or Low warmth.
- Charcoal water filter removes impurities and ensures fresh-tasting coffee.
- Gold-tone coffee filter eliminates the need for paper filters.
- Brew Pause allows you to enjoy a cup of coffee before brewing has finished.
- Removable drip tray.
- Automatic shutoff is programmable up to four hours.
- Automatic self-cleaning function.
- Stainless-steel control panel with backlit LCD display.
- Dimensions & More Info
- ABS plastic construction.
- 10 1/4" x 9 1/2" x 14 1/4" high.
- 60 fl.–oz. cap.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not use glass carafe on stovetop.
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- When time-to-clean indicator light appears, decalcify coffeemaker with a mixture of 1 part vinegar to 2 parts water.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Cuisinart Water Filter
Rated 5 out of 5 by B Beth B from Cuisinart Does Not Disappoint This is at least my third Cuisinart Coffeemaker and is now the only brand which I ever consider. At first both the coffee and the heated water had kind of a plastic taste but after a few cycles, that went away and now I can only taste the full bodied coffee. Plus the ability to heat water for hot chocolate, oatmeal etc is the height of convenience! With its programmable features, having my coffee ready and waiting for me starts my day on the right foot!Date published: 2019-05-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Campbelllisa86 from Love Very happy with it. Don’t have issues with leaking. Coffee tastes great.Date published: 2019-05-13Rated 4 out of 5 by Hand from Backlit Time Display This is my second CHW 12, The display on the old one was backlit. But the new one is not backlit. Is this the way the new one is supposed to be ???Date published: 2019-05-06Rated 5 out of 5 by MCRB1 from Great coffee and hot drinks every time! This is a great coffee maker. It is easy to use, keeps the coffee hot and you can make tea or hot chocolate separately. You’re going to like it!Date published: 2019-05-05Rated 1 out of 5 by Barton from Send back to the engineering dept ASAP! The hot water side never shows how low the water is until it is empty and even when the red light comes on to add water it should at least allow for a single cup of water! The Coffee side is hard to pour water into and it is always fill that side with condensation even though I cleaned this machine with as required to try to fix this!Date published: 2019-05-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Megan V from Best coffee pot Outstanding brewing taste. Quick large pot brewing time, but no loss of flavor. Great features!Date published: 2019-04-27Rated 5 out of 5 by Mompants from Coffee Plus™ 12 Cup Programmable Coffee plus Hot W great coffee pot! Really like the hot water featureDate published: 2019-04-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Xtina from Boss I love this machine. Didn't think I would use the hot water but I use all the time!Date published: 2019-04-22