Cuisinart 12-Cup Brew Central Programmable Coffee Maker
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
This efficient coffee maker is as stylish as it is functional, featuring a sleek, tech-industrial design with a brushed metal finish. Designed to deliver a perfectly brewed pot of coffee every time, this advanced machine is programmable from start to finish, with a variable heater plate to ensure precise temperature control.
- 24-hour programming makes it easy to enjoy fresh-brewed coffee whenever you like.
- Brew Pause™ feature lets you pour a cup of coffee before brewing has finished.
- Adjustable keep-warm temperature control.
- 1–4 cup feature brews a small pot of coffee.
- Classic stainless-steel design looks great in any kitchen.
- 12-cup glass carafe features an ergonomic handle, dripless spout and knuckle guard.
- Charcoal water filter removes impurities.
- Includes gold tone filter and measuring scoop.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" x 8" x 14" high.
- Carafe: 12-cup cap.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Time-to-clean monitor has a convenient indicator light.
- Programmable automatic shutoff can be set from 0-4 hours.
- Cord storage.
- Use & Care
- Carafe, lid and filter basket are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.