Cuisinart 10 Cup Grind & Brew™ Auto Coffee Maker
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
coffeemaker. Its built-in blade grinder mills beans immediately before brewing, ensuring the richest flavor and aroma. Coffee brews into a clear glass carafe that lets you keep an eye on the brewing process. This convenient machine is programmable up to 24-hours in advance, so it’s easy to wake up to a pot of just-brewed coffee.
- Automatically grinds whole coffee beans just before brewing.
- 24-hour programmability, auto shutoff – and a 1–4 cup setting.
- Brew Pause™ feature lets you enjoy a cup before brewing has finished.
- Grind off feature, in case you want to use pre-ground coffee.
- 10-cup glass carafe features ergonomic handle, dripless spout and knuckle guard.
- Charcoal water filter removes impurities.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7 1/2" x 11 1/4" x 15" high.
- Carafe: 10-cup cap.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Carafe, lid and filter basket are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.