Cuckoo Multi Pressure Cooker CMC-QSB501S
- Free Fast Shipping
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Coveted by chefs who rely on the highest quality appliances for their restaurants, Cuckoo cookers are now available for the home kitchen. This five-quart cooker delivers consistent, healthy results and excels at everything from making yogurt and steaming rice to browning meats and slow-cooking stews. Choose from eight programs to create easy, slow-cooked meals at the touch of a button.
- Eight program options: Soup, Meat, Vegetables, Rice, Porridge, Slow Cook, Browning Fry and Steam Cook.
- Stainless-steel and aluminum insert offers superior heat conduction.
- Steam is released through a self-activated system at the end of the cooking program.
- Includes steam plate, rice measuring cup, rice scoop, product manual/cooking guide and cleaning pin.
- Cuckoo's leading-edge technology, developed over 40 years of research, uses algorithms to adjust power and pressure for consistent results.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #CMC-QSB501S.
- 12" x 15 1/2" x 11" high.
- 5-qt. cap.
- 16 lb. 8 oz.
- Auto steam-clean.
- Water drain system collects excess water vapor after cooking.
- ICOOK Q5 PREMIUM modes cook different types of rice perfectly, according to their size and type: long grain, short grain or mixed rice.
- Made in Korea.
- Use & Care
- Inner pot is dishwasher safe.
- Wipe outer housing with a clean, damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.