Cristel Castel'Pro Stainless-Steel Fry Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Designed for restaurant chefs, Castel'Pro cookware features robust yet lightweight five-ply construction, which makes it very easy to use in the kitchen. The highly responsive cooking surface heats up and cools down rapidly, providing excellent control on the stovetop. This professional cookware from France is now available to home cooks exclusively through Williams Sonoma.
- Five-ply stainless-steel and aluminum construction with polished stainless-steel exterior.
- Patented ULTRAPLYlight® process creates the most lightweight five-ply cookware on the market.
- Extremely fast heat-up and cool-down for precise cooking control.
- Reinforced aluminum core conducts heat rapidly.
- Unique rounded shape facilitates whisking and stirring of delicate sauces.
- Extra long, ergonomically shaped handle is easy to grip, riveted for strength and stays cool on the stovetop.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made by Cristel, a leading stainless-steel cookware manufacturer based in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" Fry Pan: 8" diam., 2" high; 2 lb. 2 oz.
- 8 1/2" Fry Pan: 8 1/2" diam., 2 1/4" high; 2 lb. 8 oz.
- 11" Fry Pan: 11" diam., 2 3/4" high; 4 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in France.
- Wide rim facilitates easy pouring.
- Pan interior has measurement markings (in quarts and liters).
- Use & Care
- Ideal for all cooktops, including induction.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.