Cracked Pepper & Garlic Jerky Kit
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Jerky is a nutritious, satisfying snack, and now you can make an even healthier version at home using your favorite meat, whether it's turkey, beef, pork or game. An original recipe developed by a family that's been making jerky seasonings for three generations, this tantalizing blend of cracked pepper and garlic seasonings makes for a truly flavorful, savory jerky. Enjoy it warm from the oven, or store the jerky at 50–60˚F and it will keep for months.
- Includes 100% all-natural seasoning and cure; you supply the meat (ground or sliced).
- Makes three batches of jerky (see More Info tab for details).
- Prep time: 1 hour. Drying time: 4–8 hours.
- For use with oven, dehydrator or smoker.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 packets jerky seasoning (14 oz. total).
- 3 packets jerky cure (2 oz. each).
- Made in USA.
- 1 seasoning packet and 1 cure packet pairs with 5 pounds of meat; after dehydrating, total weight is closer to 2 lb. 8 oz.
- Seasoning: Salt, spices, monosodium glutamate, hydrolyzed soy protein, maltodextrin, Worcestershire sauce (vinegar, molasses, corn syrup, salt, garlic powder, caramel color, sugar, spices, tamarind, natural flavor), garlic, onion, natural flavors, natural hickory smoke flavor. Contains soy.
- Cure: Salt, sugar, brown sugar, maple sugar, sodium nitrite (0.63%), propylene glycol.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.