Cornue Fe CornuFé French Plaque
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Founded in 1908, La Cornue is legendary for the unrivaled craftsmanship and innovation of its kitchen ranges. Designed to fit the CornuFé 90 Albertine and 110 ranges, this plaque provides a large, flat surface for indirect heat – perfect for simmering and slow-cooking. The hand-cast aluminum design holds up to five pots and radiates heat from the center, resulting in multiple heat zones – from high to low. Crafted to the high standards one expects from La Cornue, this range-top accessory can be used for a lifetime.
- Hand-cast aluminum French Plaque fits CornuFé 90 Albertine and 110 ranges.
- Provides gentle indirect heat – perfect for simmering and slow-cooking.
- Plaque fits over the center burner and holds three to five pots depending on their size.
- Heat is distributed from the center – the center ring is hottest while the edges are cooler.
- Simmer soups and stews at the center and melt butter or chocolate at the edges.
- Plaque takes 10 minutes to heat; medium-hot heat is recommended.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- CornuFé 90 French Plaque: 12 1/2" x 21" x 1 1/2" high; 10 lb.
- CornuFé 110 French Plaque: 16" x 21" x 1 1/2" high: 11 lb.
- Plaque has a maximum heat capacity of 17,500 BTUs.
- Five-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Place square body of plaque over the main burner, then place ring in the center.
- Use at medium-high heat.
- Do not heat food directly on plaque; food should be placed inside pots or pans, then heated on plaque.
- Dishwasher safe.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.