Coravin Limited Edition II Wine Preservation System Bundle, Starry Night
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
With Coravin's patented wine system, you can now enjoy a glass of wine – or an assortment of wines – without removing the cork. This system allows you to preserve the quality, longevity and taste of every last drop that remains inside. A specially designed thin-wall needle gently penetrates the cork, allowing you to pour 20% faster than the original needle. The Soft-Touch squeeze clamp fits around the bottle neck to ensure a secure hold and effortless pour. While the wine is poured, Coravin's recycled steel capsules fill the interior space of the bottle with pure argon gas to protect the remaining wine from oxidation. After pouring, the cork naturally re-seals itself, preserving the wine inside for years to come.
- Made of stainless steel, zinc, black ABS plastic, mixed polycarbonate fiberglass and reinforced nylon.
- Patented system lets you enjoy a taste or glass of wine without compromising the entire bottle.
- Ultra-fine, thin-wall needle made of Teflon®-coated stainless steel pours 20% quicker than the original design, while enabling corks to naturally re-seal themselves.
- Soft-Touch squeeze clamp fits around bottle neck to ensure a secure hold and effortless pour.
- Comes with eight Coravin Pure™ Capsules – each enables you to pour up to fifteen 5-oz. glasses of wine – made of recycled steel and filled with more than 99.99% argon gas.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 1/4" long.
- 2 lb. 8 oz.
- System made in China.
- Capsules made in Austria.
- Needles made in USA.
- Also includes the following accessories: base, aerator, three-needle kit and six screw caps.
- Base is made of sturdy zinc with a classic matte black finish to elegantly showcase system.
- Aerator attaches to Coravin Wine Preservation Opener for silkier, smoother and more aromatic results equivalent to decanting wine for approximately 60–90 minutes.
- Three-needle kit (Faster Pour Needle, Vintage Needle and Replacement Standard Needle) provides access to any bottle, from aged vintage bottles to easy-to-drink table wines and everything in between.
- Use & Care
- Rinse the spout with tap water to flush any residual wine from the system. After rinsing, press the trigger to remove any water from inside the needle. Do not submerge system in water.