Coravin Model Eleven Wine Preservation System
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Coravin's patented wine preservation system lets you taste a variety of wines without opening a full bottle. Using an ultra-fine needle to pierce the cork and an argon capsule to pressurize the bottle, the system lets you pour single servings, preserve the wine and store the uncorked bottle for months.
- Fully automated wine preservation system fits around bottle neck to allow for individual pours without removing the bottle's cork; simply insert, tip and pour.
- Ultra-fine, stainless-steel needle penetrates cork and argon gas capsule pressurizes bottle for quick and smooth pouring; pours 20% faster than original Coravin design.
- Cork naturally reseals once system is removed.
- Bluetooth-enabled to send system statistics directly to your smartphone.
- LED display indicates when it's time to charge, clean or refill.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 3 2/3" x 2 3/4" x 8 1/4" high.
- Screw Cap: 1" x 1 1/3" x 3" high.
- Carrying Case: 9 3/4" x 6 1/2" x 2 1/3" high.
- Base: 5" x 3" x 1 1/2" high.
- Aerator: 1" diam., 1 1/3" long.
- 4 lb. 3 oz.
- System made in China.
- Capsules made in Austria.
- Needles made in USA.
- Battery charges via included USB cord.
- Comes with six Coravin Pure™ Capsules – each enables you to pour up to 15 5-oz. glasses of wine – made of recycled steel and filled with more than 99.99% argon gas.
- Aerator attaches to Coravin Wine Preservation Opener for silkier, smoother and more aromatic results equivalent to decanting wine for approximately 60–90 minutes.
- Connects via Bluetooth to Coravin Moments App, enabling you to check your system stats and offering fun pairing suggestions such as food, films and music.
- Made of stainless steel, zinc, ABS plastic, mixed polycarbonate fiberglass and reinforced nylon.
- Use & Care
- Rinse the spout with tap water to flush any residual wine from the system. After rinsing, press the trigger to remove any water from inside the needle. Do not submerge system in water.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.