Coravin Model Eleven Wine Preservation System
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Coravin's patented wine preservation system lets you taste a variety of wines without opening a full bottle. Using an ultra-fine needle to pierce the cork and an argon capsule to pressurize the bottle, the system lets you pour single servings, preserve the wine and store the uncorked bottle for months.
- Fully automated wine preservation system fits around bottle neck to allow for individual pours without removing the bottle's cork; simply insert, tip and pour.
- Ultra-fine, stainless-steel needle penetrates cork and argon gas capsule pressurizes bottle for quick and smooth pouring; pours 20% faster than original Coravin design.
- Cork naturally reseals once system is removed.
- Bluetooth-enabled to send system statistics directly to your smartphone.
- LED display indicates when it's time to charge, clean or refill.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 3 2/3" x 2 3/4" x 8 1/4" high.
- Screw Cap: 1" x 1 1/3" x 3" high.
- Carrying Case: 9 3/4" x 6 1/2" x 2 1/3" high.
- Base: 5" x 3" x 1 1/2" high.
- Aerator: 1" diam., 1 1/3" long.
- 4 lb. 3 oz.
- System made in China.
- Capsules made in Austria.
- Needles made in USA.
- Battery charges via included USB cord.
- Comes with six Coravin Pure™ Capsules – each enables you to pour up to 15 5-oz. glasses of wine – made of recycled steel and filled with more than 99.99% argon gas.
- Aerator attaches to Coravin Wine Preservation Opener for silkier, smoother and more aromatic results equivalent to decanting wine for approximately 60–90 minutes.
- Connects via Bluetooth to Coravin Moments App, enabling you to check your system stats and offering fun pairing suggestions such as food, films and music.
- Made of stainless steel, zinc, ABS plastic, mixed polycarbonate fiberglass and reinforced nylon.
- Use & Care
- Rinse the spout with tap water to flush any residual wine from the system. After rinsing, press the trigger to remove any water from inside the needle. Do not submerge system in water.