Copper Vertical Wall Planter
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Bring your wall to life with a stunning vertical herb garden. This planter mounts securely to the wall and offers a unique, space-saving way to harvest fresh herbs while adding lush greenery to your kitchen or an outdoor area. Just fill the cells with the herb of your choice, and water as needed through the top irrigator; the hidden collector tray catches excess runoff.
- Vertical wall-mounted planter with 10 planting cells.
- Moisture mat technology ensures even distribution of water throughout cells.
- Copper matte-finish border may develop a beautiful natural patina over time.
- Irrigator and collector are made of HDPE recycled with 26% jute and coconut fiber.
- Irrigator holds 1 qt. water.
- Collector tray allows for easy disposal of excess water.
- 16" x 5" x 24" high.
- 11 lb.
- Simple assembly required. Includes mounting bracket.
- Assembled in USA.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Simple assembly required.
- Populate the planter on a flat surface by filling each of the 10 cells with soil and herbs of your choice.
- Once planted, we recommend a thorough watering while planter is horizontal. Let sit for 2-3 hours to allow the water to settle.
- Mount the planter on the wall (mounting bracket included; requires two screws).
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.