Cooper Double Kitchen Island
Our handcrafted island frames deep blue-gray polished limestone with solid spruce, creating a beautiful, functional focal point for the kitchen. Drawers on both sides offer ample storage for everything from prep tools and mixing bowls to cutlery and dinnerware, while a broad lower shelf stows small appliances or pantry staples.
- 69.5"L x 31.5"W x 36"H.
- Base crafted of solid spruce, with distinctive X bracing that lends strength and style to the design.
- Topped with a veined dark blue-gray polished limestone inlay ideal for rolling out pastry dough.
- Double-sided design features eight small drawers and four large drawers.
- Low slatted shelf can hold mixing bowls or electrics.
- Two bars at each end are handy for draping kitchen towels and hooking ladles and other essentials.
- Antiqued bronze hardware.
- Variations in the color and veining of the limestone and wood make each kitchen island a singular work of art.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 69.5"L x 31.5"W x 36"H
- Polished limestone top (inset): 68"L x 30"W x 0.75" thick
- Small/upper drawer interior (8): 12.16"W x 12.91"D x 2.48"H
- Large/lower drawer interior (4): 28"W x 13"D x 7.55" H
- Shelf: 67"L x 30"W x 1.5" thick
- Distance from shelf to underside of drawer: 13.77"
- Weight capacity: 200 lb. (for the top)
- Product weight: 332.9 lb.
- Levelers on the bottom of the legs adjust for stability.
- Made in Vietnam.
Use & Care
- Polished limestone inlay is ideal for rolling out pastry dough.
- To protect inlay, add a cutting board for chopping tasks.
- Dust base with a clean, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Limestone top may be cleaned with a mild liquid dishwashing detergent and warm water using a soft cloth.
- Rinse top thoroughly after washing and dry with soft cloth.
- Do not use chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. View Full Returns Policy.
Cooper Double Kitchen Island
|Cooper Kitchen Island, Double, Vintage Spruce||$2,995||$0|