Cook's Herb Wreath
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Cooks will delight in this fragrant wreath made of dried culinary herbs that can be used in cooking: bay leaf, sage, rosemary and oregano. The wreath is handmade on a family-owned farm in California’s Salinas Valley, where the herbs are grown without herbicides or pesticides, and its herbs will remain useful as the wreath continues to dry. The wreaths are bound without glue so the herbs can safely be used in your recipes.
- 14" diam.
- Includes bay leaf, sage, rosemary and oregano.
- Made by hand in California.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, cut the cable ties from the bottom of the box and carefully remove the arrangement from the box.
- The fresh and dried natural materials used in these pieces are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause them to fade in color and become fragile.
- If culinary ingredients in the arrangement are to be snipped for use in cooking, we recommend hanging the piece indoors only, avoiding exposure to insects and other pests. Wash thoroughly before cooking.
- If your wreath is mounted on an interior door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from bouncing against the door when the door is opened or closed.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move it once it has been hung.
- To clean, lightly dust leaves with a soft paintbrush or feather duster.
- For storage, we recommend lightly wrapping the arrangement in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size.
- With proper care, the piece will last approximately one year.
Please allow one to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. All wreaths incur a $5 shipping surcharge per item in addition to standard shipping and processing charges. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by DawnMD from Dried Out, No Color Wreath One of the least impressive wreaths I've purchased. No color, already dried out to bland upon arrival. With all of the negative reviews, I'm stunned WS has not removed this item from their website. For a company which purports they are all about quality, this does not measure up.Date published: 2016-11-29Rated 1 out of 5 by Sbwhere from Disappointing The wreath did not arrive looking like the picture on the W-S website.Date published: 2016-11-13Rated 1 out of 5 by Dpaero from Where is the Sage? Very disappointed. Was not as described. There was NO Sage. It had been replaced with Thyme. Crispy brown Thyme. The wreath was mostly Oregano and Thyme with a couple of sprigs of Rosemary and Bay. Very disappointed.Date published: 2016-11-12