Williams Sonoma Cooking at Home
In celebration of Chuck Williams’ 100th birthday, we've updated our comprehensive cooking guide, first edited by Williams in 2010. With over 1,000 recipes culled from Williams Sonoma's award-winning cookbook library, hundreds of informative side notes, and dozens of charts and other reference material, the book contains everything you need to know about how to cook and what to eat today. New in this special edition are 100 recipes from Chuck Williams’ personal collection as well as 50 full-color photographs.
- Over 1,000 recipes are organized in 23 chapters ranging from breakfast, appetizers, salads and soups to pasta, meats, poultry, seafood, grains and beans, vegetables, breads and desserts.
- Special edition includes 100 of Chuck Williams’ personal recipes as well as new headnotes, color photography and cover art.
- Simple, straightforward recipes reflect Chuck's philosophy that food is best simply prepared using fresh, high-quality ingredients and straightforward cooking techniques.
- All chapters include a “basics” section, informative tips and sidebars.
- Recipe highlights include Sour Cream Belgian Waffles, Carrot Soup with Coriander, Spinach Risotto, Scallops and Shrimp with Herb Salad, Baked Chicken with Artichokes, Lemon Tea Bread and Cherry Clafoutis.
- Hardcover, 640 pages.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Williams Sonoma Cooking at Home
|Williams Sonoma Cooking at Home||$40||$0|