Complete Trisha Yearwood Thanksgiving Dinner
- One Day Deal
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Invite family and friends to a down-home Thanksgiving dinner featuring signature dishes by Trisha Yearwood, award-winning country music superstar, bestselling cookbook author and star of the Food Network series Trisha's Southern Kitchen. We partnered with Trisha to bring you a complete feast that showcases the rich, comforting flavors of her special family recipes – from the traditional Thanksgiving turkey and sides to Trisha's famous lemon pecan pie. Follow our directions for roasting the turkey, and the side-dish preparation couldn't be easier – simply heat and serve.
Our complete feast for 8 includes:
Willie Bird Fresh, Free-Range Turkey: Extraordinarily juicy, flavorful and ready to roast – shipped directly from the legendary Willie Bird ranch in Sonoma County, California.
Sweet Potato Casserole: A classic combo of creamy sweet potato puree, vanilla, brown sugar and fragrant spices, topped with a buttery pecan crumble.
Mashed Potatoes: Hearty red potatoes, whipped to fluffy perfection with plenty of butter, milk and spices.
Gravy: Rich, velvety gravy is slow-simmered with savory turkey, chicken and vegetable stocks.
Cranberry Orange Relish: A ruby-red blend of tangy-sweet cranberries and oranges, highlighted by crunchy pecans and fragrant fall spices.
Cornbread Dressing: Trisha's signature dressing features homemade cornbread, honey white bread, saltine crackers, turkey and savory spices.
Lemon Pecan Pie: Creamy lemon-pecan custard filling is nestled in a flaky, all-butter crust – and topped with crunchy, caramelized pecans.
- Turkey, sides and dessert generously serve 8.
- Turkey ships fresh with ice packs to arrive chilled; sides and pie ship frozen.
- Also available as a sides-only dinner (no turkey and pie).
- To ensure all of the dinner components arrive in perfect condition, you may receive them in separate shipments.
- For Thanksgiving delivery, order by 11:59 PM PT Friday, November 16.
- Please note: Once an order has been placed, no updates can be made to the shipping address.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Willie Bird Fresh, Free-Range Turkey: Approx. 12–14 lb. (serves 9–11).
- Sweet Potato Casserole: 1 lb. 14 oz.
- Mashed Potatoes: 1 lb. 15 oz.
- Gravy: 32 oz.
- Cranberry Orange Relish: 1 lb. 12 oz.
- Cornbread Dressing: 1 lb. 8 oz.
- Lemon Pecan Pie: 2 lb. 3 oz.
- Use & Care
- The turkey ships fresh with ice packs to arrive chilled. Immediately upon receipt, refrigerate or freeze the turkey, still in its vacuum-sealed bag. The turkey will keep 5 days refrigerated or up to 3 months frozen.
- The sides ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place the sides in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months. Place the pie directly in the freezer upon arrival, where it will keep for 3 weeks. To defrost, leave the pie in its box on the counter. Store thawed pie in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Refreezing after thawing is not recommended.
- If frozen, remove the turkey from the freezer. Place the sealed bag in the refrigerator and let thaw for at least 48 hours.
- Remove the turkey from the packaging. Rinse under cold running water and pat dry with paper towels. Place the turkey, breast side up, on a rack in a roasting pan, and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour. Season as desired.
- Remove the turkey from the packaging. Rinse under cold running water and pat dry with paper towels. Place the turkey, breast side up, on a rack in a roasting pan and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour. Season as desired. Roast at 400°F for 30 minutes, then reduce the oven temperature to 325°F and continue roasting until done, allowing 13 to 15 minutes per pound, approximately 3 1/4 to 4 hours total.
Roasting an Unstuffed Turkey
- A turkey is easier to prepare and roasts more evenly and faster if left unstuffed; the stuffing can be baked separately. For an unstuffed turkey, roast at 400°F for 30 minutes, then reduce the oven temperature to 325°F and continue roasting until done, allowing 13 to 15 minutes per pound, approximately 2 3/4 to 3 1/4 hours total.
Roasting a Stuffed Turkey
- Stuff the turkey just before putting it in the oven (do not stuff it earlier). Spoon the dressing loosely into the body and neck cavities. Do not overfill, as the dressing will expand during roasting. Truss the turkey.
- To facilitate removing the stuffing, first line the inside of the cavity with a double layer of cheesecloth, allowing it to extend beyond the cavity by a few inches. Then spoon the stuffing inside. After roasting the bird, gently pull the overhanging cheesecloth and the stuffing will slip out easily, neatly tucked inside the cheesecloth.
- To ensure that a stuffed turkey cooks evenly, roast the bird slowly, breast side up, at 325°F, covering the breast loosely with foil for the first two-thirds of the roasting time. Using the approximate roasting times above for an unstuffed turkey, add about 30 minutes to the total cooking time.
Testing for Doneness
- The breast and thighs must reach different internal temperatures for ideal doneness. The breast should register 165°F and the thigh 175°F. Begin testing for doneness 30 minutes to 1 hour before the total roasting time is reached.
- To test the breast using an instant-read thermometer, insert it into the meatiest part, several inches above the wings. To test the thigh, insert the instant-read thermometer alongside the opening of the main cavity underneath the drumstick, away from the bone. This is the meatiest part of the thigh.
- The turkey will continue to cook internally after you remove it from the oven, so you may take it out when the thermometer registers 3°F to 4°F below the minimum temperature.
- After removing the bird, cover it loosely with aluminum foil and let rest for 20–30 minutes to allow some of the juices to be absorbed back into the meat, which makes the turkey moister and easier to carve.
Side Dish Preparation
- Sweet Potato Casserole: Keep frozen until ready to bake. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove plastic wrap and place oven-safe tray directly onto lined baking sheet. Bake for 45–55 minutes or until heated through.
- Mashed Potatoes: Keep frozen until ready to bake. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove plastic wrap and place oven-safe tray directly onto lined baking sheet. Bake for 45–55 minutes or until heated through.
- Gravy: Remove from freezer and place unopened gravy in refrigerator overnight. Place thawed gravy in a pot and heat slowly on low heat until gravy comes to a boil. Whisk until smooth. For a thinner consistency, add water or broth. Remove from heat and serve warm.
- Cranberry Orange Relish: Remove from freezer and place unopened relish in the refrigerator to thaw overnight. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- Cornbread Dressing: Keep frozen until ready to bake. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove plastic wrap and place oven-safe tray directly onto lined baking sheet. Bake for 45–55 minutes or until heated through.
- Lemon Pecan Pie: Remove the pie from freezer and thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Leave out at room temperature one hour before serving.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping.
- For Thanksgiving delivery, order by 11:59PM PT, Friday, November 16; ships November 19 to arrive by November 21.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.