Trisha Yearwood Christmas Sides
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Invite family and friends to enjoy signature dishes by Trisha Yearwood, award-winning country music superstar, bestselling cookbook author and star of the Food Network series Trisha's Southern Kitchen. We partnered with Trisha to bring you savory or sweet items that showcase the rich, comforting flavors of her special family recipes. Preparation couldn't be easier – simply heat and serve.
The sides-only option includes:
Sweet Potato Casserole: A classic combo of creamy sweet potato puree, vanilla, brown sugar and fragrant spices, topped with a buttery pecan crumble.
Mashed Potatoes: Hearty red potatoes, whipped to fluffy perfection with plenty of butter, milk and spices.
Gravy: Rich, velvety gravy is slow-simmered with savory turkey, chicken and vegetable stocks.
Cranberry Orange Relish: A ruby-red blend of tangy-sweet cranberries and oranges, highlighted by crunchy pecans and fragrant fall spices.
Cornbread Dressing: Trisha's signature dressing features homemade cornbread, honey white bread, saltine crackers, turkey and savory spices.
The dessert-only option features:
Lemon Pecan Pie: Creamy lemon-pecan custard filling is nestled in a flaky, all-butter crust – and topped with crunchy, caramelized pecans.
- Sides and dessert generously serve 8.
- To ensure all of the dinner components arrive in perfect condition, you may receive them in separate shipments.
- Please note: Once an order has been placed, no updates can be made to the shipping address.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Sweet Potato Casserole: 1 lb. 14 oz.
- Mashed Potatoes: 1 lb. 15 oz.
- Gravy: 32 oz.
- Cranberry Orange Relish: 1 lb. 12 oz.
- Cornbread Dressing: 1 lb. 8 oz.
- Lemon Pecan Pie: 2 lb. 3 oz.
- Use & Care
- The sides ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place the sides in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months. Place the pie directly in the freezer upon arrival, where it will keep for 3 weeks. To defrost, leave the pie in its box on the counter. Store thawed pie in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Refreezing after thawing is not recommended.
Side Dish Preparation
- Sweet Potato Casserole: Keep frozen until ready to bake. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove plastic wrap and place oven-safe tray directly onto lined baking sheet. Bake for 45–55 minutes or until heated through.
- Mashed Potatoes: Keep frozen until ready to bake. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove plastic wrap and place oven-safe tray directly onto lined baking sheet. Bake for 45–55 minutes or until heated through.
- Gravy: Remove from freezer and place unopened gravy in refrigerator overnight. Place thawed gravy in a pot and heat slowly on low heat until gravy comes to a boil. Whisk until smooth. For a thinner consistency, add water or broth. Remove from heat and serve warm.
- Cranberry Orange Relish: Remove from freezer and place unopened relish in the refrigerator to thaw overnight. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- Cornbread Dressing: Keep frozen until ready to bake. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove plastic wrap and place oven-safe tray directly onto lined baking sheet. Bake for 45–55 minutes or until heated through.
- Lemon Pecan Pie: Remove the pie from freezer and thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Leave out at room temperature one hour before serving.
To ensure freshness, this item is shipped via two-day delivery and may arrive in multiple boxes. It is not eligible for rush shipping.
- For Christmas delivery, order by 11:59 PM ET, Tuesday, December 18; ships December 19 to arrive by December 21.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. Delivery surcharges apply. View Shipping Options and Charges. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 4 out of 5 by KMWA from Fairly Yummy Bought all the sides to help with the time required to make Thanksgiving dinner. The gravy and the sweet potato casserole were outstanding. Wish the gravy was sold as a stand alone item because we would buy extra. The cornbread stuffing was average. My husband made our regular stuffing and our turkey. It allowed our family to have a complete meal but for my husband to enjoy time with the children (unlike last year when he cooked all day). The regular mashed potatoes were below average. They appeared grainy and were very bland. Almost seemed to be like "instant potatoes" and not the quality that I would expect from Williams-Sonoma. Next year we will do the same thing, buy sides and make our own turkey/stuffing. I will likely see what individual sides are available rather than buying the whole side package mainly because of the quality of the regular potatoes.Date published: 2018-11-22
How can I order only the cornbread dressing?Hi Manning, Unfortunately, the Cornbread Dressing is not available on its own for purchase.Date published: 2018-11-16