Complete Thanksgiving Whole Smoked Turkey Dinner, Serves 8
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
For the most relaxed Thanksgiving ever, let us take care of dinner prep. We'll provide everything you need for a delicious holiday feast – from a succulent turkey and savory side dishes to a fresh-baked pumpkin pie as the grand finale. The main dish is a smoked turkey from the Willie Bird ranch in Sonoma County, California, where the birds are humanely raised on a healthy natural diet. To serve, just heat the turkey, warm the sides, and serve fresh and hot from the oven. Our complete dinner for eight includes:
Smoked Turkey: Whole, bone-in turkey from the Willie Bird ranch in Sonoma County, California, is rubbed with a brown-sugar cure, spiked with garlic and slow-smoked to succulent perfection.
Traditional Green Bean Casserole: Fresh green beans nestled in creamy Gruyère cheese sauce and topped with crisp, golden sautéed shallots.
Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: Creamy mashed Yukon Gold potatoes folded in rich butter and fresh chives.
Pumpkin Pie: A buttery, flaky homemade pastry crust with a creamy spiced pumpkin custard filling, topped with a decorative pastry leaf.
- Turkey and sides generously serve 8; pie serves 8–10.
- Shipped frozen.
- To ensure all of the dinner components arrive in perfect condition, you may receive them in separate shipments.
- Quantities are limited; For Thanksgiving delivery, order by Friday, November 22, 2019 11:59pm PT for delivery on November 26-27.
- Please note: Once an order has been placed, no updates can be made to the shipping address.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Willie Bird Smoked Turkey: 11–13 lb. (serves 10–12).
- Traditional Green Bean Casserole: 3 lb. 8 oz. (two trays; each serves 4–6).
- Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: 3 lb. 12 oz. (two trays; each serves 4–6).
- Pumpkin Pie: 9" diam., 2" high (serves 8–10).
- Use & Care
- The smoked turkey ships chilled with ice packs. Refrigerate or freeze upon receipt. The turkey keeps up to 4 weeks refrigerated, unopened, or up to 6 months frozen.
- The sides and pie ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Place the side dishes and pie directly in the freezer. Sides will keep for up to 3 months; pie will keep for up to 3 weeks.
Smoked Turkey Preparation
- If frozen, remove from the freezer and place in the refrigerator for 48 hours prior to heating.
- Preheat oven to 275°F. Place the defrosted turkey in a roasting pan and cover with aluminum foil. Bake until warmed through, 2 to 2 1/2 hours. If preparing stuffing, cook it separately on the stovetop or in the oven; do not stuff the bird.
- Remove turkey from oven and allow to rest for 10 to 15 minutes prior to serving.
- Traditional Green Bean Casserole: Keep frozen until ready to bake. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove the plastic wrap and the package of fried shallots from the frozen casserole; set the shallots aside. Place the container on a parchment-lined baking sheet and cover with aluminum foil. Bake until the casserole is golden brown, bubbling at the edges and hot in the center, 45–50 minutes. During the last 2 minutes of baking, remove the foil and scatter the shallots over the top. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: Keep frozen until ready to bake. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove plastic wrap and place oven-safe tray directly onto lined baking sheet. Bake for 45–55 minutes or until heated through.
- Pumpkin Pie: Store the pie directly in the freezer upon arrival, where it will keep for up to 3 weeks. To defrost, move the pie in its box to a countertop. Store thawed pie at room temperature for up to 3 days. Refreezing after thawing is not recommended.
- Smoked Turkey: Turkey, water, sugar, dextrose, sodium erythorbate, sodium phosphate, garlic and sodium nitrate.
- Traditional Green Bean Casserole: Green beans, mushrooms, gruyere cheese (raw milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), whole milk (milk, vitamin D3), fried onions (shallot, palm oil), onions, unsalted butter (cream, natural flavor), mushroom base (mushrooms, salt, cane sugar, maltodextrin, onion powder, soybean oil, garlic powder, food starch, natural butter flavor [milk], natural flavor), enriched unbleached wheat flour (wheat flour, enzyme [added for improved baking], niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), modified food starch, kosher salt, black pepper, dried thyme.
- Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: Yukon Gold potatoes, half-and-half (milk, cream), unsalted butter (cream), salt, chives.
- Pumpkin Pie: Pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, granulated sugar, unbleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), soy oil, eggs, water, vinegar, salt, cinnamon, ground ginger, ground cloves.
To ensure freshness, this item is shipped via two-day delivery and may arrive in multiple boxes. It is not eligible for rush shipping.
- For Christmas delivery, order by 9:00PM PT, Tuesday, December 18; ships December 19 to arrive by December 21.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. Delivery surcharges apply. View Shipping Options and Charges. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.