Complete Thanksgiving Stuffed Turkey Breast Dinner, Serves 4
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Let us take care of your holiday entertaining needs, so you can spend more time with friends and family and less time in the kitchen. Our all-inclusive turkey breast dinner for four is perfect for an intimate gathering. The main dish is a stuffed turkey breast from the Willie Bird ranch in Sonoma County, California, where the birds are humanely raised on a healthy natural diet. To serve, just heat the turkey breast, warm the sides, and serve fresh and hot from the oven. Our dinner includes:
Stuffed Turkey Breast: Turkey breast from the Willie Bird ranch in Sonoma County, California, is butterflied and layered with savory sausage, apple and cranberry stuffing, then rolled and tied; after roasting, simply slice and serve.
Traditional Green Bean Casserole: Fresh green beans nestled in creamy Gruyère cheese sauce and topped with crisp, golden sautéed shallots.
Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: Creamy mashed Yukon Gold potatoes combined with rich butter and fresh chives.
Pumpkin Pie: A buttery, flaky homemade pastry crust with a creamy spiced pumpkin custard filling, topped with a decorative pastry leaf.
- Turkey and sides generously serve 4; pie serves 8–10.
- Ships frozen.
- To ensure all of the dinner components arrive in perfect condition, you may receive them in separate shipments.
- Quantities are limited. Pre-Order yours today for automatic Thanksgiving delivery. Order by 11:59PM PT, Friday, November 22; ships November 26 to arrive by November 27.
- Please note: Once an order has been placed, no updates can be made to the shipping address.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stuffed Turkey Breast: 3 lb. (serves approx. 4–6).
- Traditional Green Bean Casserole: 1 lb. 12 oz. (one tray; serves 4–6).
- Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: 1 lb. 14 oz. (one tray; serves 4–6).
- Pumpkin Pie: 9" diam., 2" high (serves 8–10).
- Use & Care
- The complete meal is shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, place the turkey breast in the freezer, where it will keep up to 3 months.
- Thaw overnight in refrigerator. Roast with skin side up until it reaches an internal temperature of 160°F, approximately 70–80 minutes. For extra crispiness, brush skin with a light layer of oil.
- Traditional Green Bean Casserole: Keep frozen until ready to bake. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove the plastic wrap and the package of fried shallots from the frozen casserole; set the shallots aside. Place the container on a parchment-lined baking sheet and cover with aluminum foil. Bake until the casserole is golden brown, bubbling at the edges and hot in the center, 45–50 minutes. During the last 2 minutes of baking, remove the foil and scatter the shallots over the top. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: Keep frozen until ready to bake. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove plastic wrap and place oven-safe tray directly onto lined baking sheet. Bake for 45–55 minutes or until heated through.
- Pumpkin Pie: Store the pie directly in the freezer upon arrival, where it will keep for up to 3 weeks. To defrost, move the pie in its box to the counter. Store thawed pie at room temperature for up to 3 days. Refreezing after thawing is not recommended.
- Stuffed Turkey Breast: Turkey breast, stuffing (water, sausage [pork, water, salt, spices, sugar, caramel color, natural flavor], white bread [whole wheat flour, water, brown sugar, wheat gluten, wheat bran, contains 2% or less of the following: yeast, salt, honey, soybean oil, molasses, calcium propionate and potassium sorbate, dough conditioners (sodium stearoyl lactylate, monoglycerides, ascorbic acid)], yeast nutrients [monocalcium phosphate, calcium sulfate, ammonium sulfate, wheat, starch, soy lecithin], onion, celery, cranberries, apples [apples, ascorbic acid, salt], butter [cream], parsley, seasoning, salt), blended oil (80% soybean, 20% pomace olive oil), salt, seasoning.
- Traditional Green Bean Casserole: Green beans, mushrooms, gruyere cheese (raw milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), whole milk (milk, vitamin D3), fried onions (shallot, palm oil), onions, unsalted butter (cream, natural flavor), mushroom base (mushrooms, salt, cane sugar, maltodextrin, onion powder, soybean oil, garlic powder, food starch, natural butter flavor [milk], natural flavor), enriched unbleached wheat flour (wheat flour, enzyme [added for improved baking], niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), modified food starch, kosher salt, black pepper, dried thyme.
- Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: Yukon Gold potatoes, half-and-half (milk, cream), unsalted butter (cream), salt, chives.
- Pumpkin Pie: Pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, granulated sugar, unbleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), soy oil, eggs, water, vinegar, salt, cinnamon, ground ginger, ground cloves.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping.
- For Thanksgiving delivery, order by 11:59PM PT, Friday, November 22; ships November 26 to arrive by November 27.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.