Complete Thanksgiving Pre-Roasted Turkey Dinner, Serves 12
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
For the most relaxed Thanksgiving ever, let us take care of preparing dinner. We'll provide everything you need for an easy, elegant holiday feast – from a time-saving precooked turkey and savory side dishes to fresh-baked pumpkin pie as the grand finale. The main dish is a pre-roasted turkey from the Willie Bird ranch in Sonoma County, California, where the birds are humanely raised on a healthy natural diet. To serve, just heat the turkey, warm the sides, and serve fresh and hot from the oven. Our complete dinner for 12 includes:
Willie Bird Fresh Pre-Roasted Turkey: Extraordinarily juicy, flavorful and fully roasted.
Traditional Green Bean Casserole: Fresh green beans nestled in creamy Gruyère cheese sauce and topped with crisp, golden sautéed shallots.
Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: Creamy mashed Yukon Gold potatoes folded in rich butter and fresh chives.
Pumpkin Pie: A buttery, flaky homemade pastry crust with a creamy spiced pumpkin custard filling, topped with a decorative pastry leaf.
- Turkey and sides generously serve 12; pie serves 8–10.
- Ships frozen.
- To ensure all of the dinner components arrive in perfect condition, you may receive them in separate shipments.
- For Thanksgiving delivery, order by 11:59 PM Friday, November 16.
- Please note: Once an order has been placed, no updates can be made to the shipping address.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Willie Bird Pre-Roasted Turkey: Approx. 12–14 lb. (serves 12–14).
- Traditional Green Bean Casserole: 3 lb. 8 oz. (two trays; each serves 4–6).
- Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: 3 lb. 12 oz. (two trays; each serves 4–6).
- Pumpkin Pie: 9" diam., 2" high (serves 8–10).
- Use & Care
- The complete meal is shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Your pre-roasted turkey is shipped fresh with ice packs to arrive chilled. Refrigerate or freeze the turkey, still in the vacuum-sealed bag, immediately upon receipt; it keeps 4–6 weeks refrigerated and up to 9 months frozen. Remove the turkey from the refrigerator 1 hour before roasting and remove it from the bag. Do not leave the turkey at room temperature longer than 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Place turkey in a roaster uncovered and heat for 1 1/2 hours. After 1 1/2 hours, cover turkey with foil and increase oven temperature to 350°F. Roast for an additional 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 110°F.
Side Dish Preparation
- Traditional Green Bean Casserole: Keep frozen until ready to bake. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove the plastic wrap and the package of fried shallots from the frozen casserole; set the shallots aside. Place the container on a parchment-lined baking sheet and cover with aluminum foil. Bake until the casserole is golden brown, bubbling at the edges and hot in the center, 45–50 minutes. During the last 2 minutes of baking, remove the foil and scatter the shallots over the top. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: Keep frozen until ready to bake. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove plastic wrap and place oven-safe tray directly onto lined baking sheet. Bake for 45–55 minutes or until heated through.
- Sausage Apple Cranberry Stuffing: Preheat oven to 375˚F. Remove casserole from packaging and place the container on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 50–55 minutes until golden brown and heated through. Check two-thirds of the way through cooking for doneness and adjust cooking time accordingly.
- Pumpkin Pie: Store the pie directly in the freezer upon arrival, where it will keep for up to 3 weeks. To defrost, move the pie in its box to the counter. Store thawed pie at room temperature for up to 3 days. Refreezing after thawing is not recommended.
- Pre-Roasted Turkey: Willie-Bird free-range turkey, water, salt, dextrose, sodium phosphate.
- Traditional Green Bean Casserole: Extra-fine French green beans, mushrooms, whole milk, Gruyère cheese (part-skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), yellow onion, unsalted butter (cream), flour (unbleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), mushroom base (mushrooms, salt, hydrolyzed soy protein, corn syrup solids, sugar, dried onion and garlic, soy flour, cultured whey [milk], natural flavors, corn oil, xanthan gum, disodium isonate and disodium guanylate), cornstarch, salt, black pepper, thyme.
- Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: Yukon Gold potatoes, half-and-half (milk, cream), unsalted butter (cream), salt, chives.
- Pumpkin Pie: Pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, granulated sugar, unbleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), soy oil, eggs, water, vinegar, salt, cinnamon, ground ginger, ground cloves.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping.
- For Thanksgiving delivery, order by 11:59PM PT, Friday, November 22; ships November 26 to arrive by November 27.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.