Complete Thanksgiving Herb Roasted Turkey Breast Dinner, Serves 4
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Let us do the cooking this Thanksgiving! Our all-inclusive dinner is perfect for a small family meal. We've thought of everything – from a Willie Bird turkey breast to savory sides and a scratch-baked pumpkin pie. Simply heat, serve and enjoy a relaxing holiday feast in the comfort of home. Our complete dinner for four includes:
Willie Bird Turkey Breast: This fully cooked boneless breast – infused with basil, thyme, fennel and lavender – is from the legendary Willie Bird Ranch in Sonoma County, California, where the free-range turkeys are humanely raised on natural grains.
Traditional Green Bean Casserole: Fresh green beans nestled in creamy Gruyère cheese sauce and topped with crisp, golden sautéed shallots.
Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: Creamy mashed Yukon Gold potatoes folded in rich butter and fresh chives.
Pumpkin Pie: A buttery, flaky homemade pastry crust with a creamy spiced pumpkin custard filling, topped with a decorative pastry leaf.
- Turkey and sides generously serve 4; pie serves 8–10.
- Shipped frozen.
- To ensure all of the dinner components arrive in perfect condition, you may receive them in separate shipments.
- For Thanksgiving delivery, order by Friday, November 22, 2019 11:59pm PT for delivery on November 26-27.
- Please note: Once an order has been placed, no updates can be made to the shipping address.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Turkey Breast: 3 lb. 8 oz. (serves 6).
- Traditional Green Bean Casserole: 1 lb. 12 oz. (1 tray; serves 4–6).
- Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: 1 lb. 14 oz. (1 tray; serves 4–6).
- Pumpkin Pie: 9" diam., 2" high (serves 8–10).
- Use & Care
- The complete meal is shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- If frozen, remove the turkey from the freezer. Place the sealed bag in the refrigerator and let thaw for at least 48 hours.
- Thaw overnight in refrigerator. Roast with skin side up until the turkey breast reaches an internal temperature of 160°F, approximately 70–80 minutes. For extra crispness, brush skin with a light layer of oil.
Side Dish Preparation
- Traditional Green Bean Casserole: Keep frozen until ready to bake. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove the plastic wrap and the package of fried shallots from the frozen casserole; set the shallots aside. Place the container on a parchment-lined baking sheet and cover with aluminum foil. Bake until the casserole is golden brown, bubbling at the edges and hot in the center, 45–50 minutes. During the last 2 minutes of baking, remove the foil and scatter the shallots over the top. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: Keep frozen until ready to bake. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove plastic wrap and place oven-safe tray directly onto lined baking sheet. Bake for 45–55 minutes or until heated through.
- Pumpkin Pie: Store the pie directly in the freezer upon arrival, where it will keep for up to 3 weeks. To defrost, move the pie in its box to the counter. Store thawed pie at room temperature for up to 3 days. Refreezing after thawing is not recommended.
- Turkey Breast: Boneless turkey breast, water, salt, dextrose, sodium phosphate, spices (basil, thyme, fennel, lavender).
- Traditional Green Bean Casserole: Green beans, mushrooms, gruyere cheese (raw milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), whole milk (milk, vitamin D3), fried onions (shallot, palm oil), onions, unsalted butter (cream, natural flavor), mushroom base (mushrooms, salt, cane sugar, maltodextrin, onion powder, soybean oil, garlic powder, food starch, natural butter flavor [milk], natural flavor), enriched unbleached wheat flour (wheat flour, enzyme [added for improved baking], niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), modified food starch, kosher salt, black pepper, dried thyme.
- Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: Yukon Gold potatoes, half-and-half (milk, cream), unsalted butter (cream), salt, chives.
- Pumpkin Pie: Pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, granulated sugar, unbleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), soy oil, eggs, water, vinegar, salt, cinnamon, ground ginger, ground cloves.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping.
- For Thanksgiving delivery, order by 11:59PM PT, Friday, November 22; ships November 26 to arrive by November 27.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.