Complete Thanksgiving Ham Dinner, Serves 8
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
This Thanksgiving, spend more time with friends and family – and less time in the kitchen. We've created a delicious meal for 8 that will please everyone at the table. Our complete feast for 8 includes:
Kurobuta Bone-In Half Ham: Deep in color and streaked with fine marbling, this bone-in half-ham is exceptionally sweet, juicy and tender.
Traditional Green Bean Casserole: Fresh green beans nestled in creamy Gruyère cheese.
Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: Creamy mashed Yukon Gold potatoes folded in rich butter and fresh chives.
Pumpkin Pie: Buttery, flaky homemade pastry crust with creamy spiced pumpkin custard filling, topped with a decorative pastry leaf.
- Ham and sides generously serve 8; pie serves 8–10.
- Ships frozen.
- To ensure all of the dinner components arrive in perfect condition, you may receive them in separate shipments.
- Quantities are limited. Pre-Order yours today for automatic Thanksgiving delivery. Order by 11:59PM PT, Friday, November 22; ships November 26 to arrive by November 27.
- Please note: Once an order has been placed, no updates can be made to the shipping address.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Kurobuta Bone-In Half Ham: 6–8 lb. (serves 10–14).
- Traditional Green Bean Casserole: 3 lb. 8 oz. (two trays; each serves 4–6).
- Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: 3 lb. 12 oz. (two trays; each serves 4–6).
- Pumpkin Pie: 9" diam. (serves 8–10).
- Use & Care
- The ham, sides and pie are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Refrigerate the ham or put it in the freezer to enjoy at a later date. It will keep for up to 3 weeks in the refrigerator or for up to 3 months in the freezer. We do not recommend refreezing the ham once it has thawed.
- Place the sides in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months.
- Place the pie in the freezer, where it will keep for up to 3 months.
- Kurobuta Bone-In Half Ham: Remove from the freezer and thaw in the refrigerator for 24–48 hours. To retain more of the natural juices, leave in its original packaging while thawing. It is normal for natural juices to accumulate. Preheat oven to 325°F. Remove the ham from the packaging and place, fat side up, in a large roasting pan. Insert an ovenproof meat thermometer so the tip is centered in the thickest part of the ham, not resting in fat or touching bone. Do not add water to the pan or cover the ham. Transfer to the oven and bake for 3 1/2–4 hours, or until the thermometer registers 140°F. If the surface becomes too dark while cooking, tent the ham loosely with aluminum foil. Remove from oven and place on a carving board to rest for 10–15 minutes before slicing.
- Traditional Green Bean Casserole: Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove the plastic wrap and the package of fried shallots from the frozen casserole; set the shallots aside. Place the container on a parchment-lined baking sheet and cover with aluminum foil. Bake until the casserole is golden brown, bubbling at the edges and hot in the center, 45–50 minutes. During the last 2 minutes of baking, remove the foil and scatter the shallots over the top. Let stand for 5–10 minutes before serving.
- Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove plastic wrap and place oven-safe tray directly onto lined baking sheet. Bake for 45–55 minutes or until heated through.
- Pumpkin Pie: To defrost, remove pie from freezer and place box on counter. Store thawed pie at room temperature for up to 3 days. We do not recommend refreezing the pie once it has thawed.
- Kurobuta Bone-In Half Ham: Pork cured with water, salt, sodium lactate, sugar, dextrose, sodium phosphates, sodium diacetate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, flavorings.
- Traditional Green Bean Casserole: Green beans, mushrooms, gruyere cheese (raw milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), whole milk (milk, vitamin D3), fried onions (shallot, palm oil), onions, unsalted butter (cream, natural flavor), mushroom base (mushrooms, salt, cane sugar, maltodextrin, onion powder, soybean oil, garlic powder, food starch, natural butter flavor [milk], natural flavor), enriched unbleached wheat flour (wheat flour, enzyme [added for improved baking], niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), modified food starch, kosher salt, black pepper, dried thyme.
- Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: Yukon Gold potatoes, half and half (milk, cream), unsalted butter (cream), salt, chives.
- Pumpkin Pie: Pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, granulated sugar, unbleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), soy oil, eggs, water, vinegar, salt, cinnamon, ground ginger, ground cloves.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping.
- For Thanksgiving delivery, order by 11:59PM PT, Friday, November 22; ships November 26 to arrive by November 27.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.