Complete Thanksgiving Gluten-Free Turkey Dinner, Serves 8
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
For the most relaxed Thanksgiving ever, let us take care of preparing dinner. We'll provide everything you need for a delicious holiday feast that's completely gluten free – from a Willie Bird free-range turkey and savory side dishes to gluten-free pumpkin pie as the grand finale. Our complete dinner for eight includes:
Willie Bird Fresh Free-Range Turkey: Extraordinarily juicy, flavorful and ready to roast.
Gluten-Free Green Bean Casserole: Our green bean casserole is baked with a rich Gruyère and mushroom sauce, then topped with crispy onions.
Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: Creamy mashed Yukon Gold potatoes folded in rich butter and fresh chives.
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie: A buttery, flaky gluten-free pastry crust with a creamy spiced pumpkin custard filling, topped with a decorative pastry leaf.
Gluten-Free Gravy: Rich, flavorful turkey base thickened with potato flour, then enhanced with a concentrated vegetable base and aromatic spices.
- Turkey and sides generously serve 8; pie serves 8–10.
- All of our fresh, free-range, uncooked turkeys are from the Willie Bird Ranch in Sonoma County, California, where the birds are humanely raised on a healthy natural diet.
- Turkey ships fresh with ice packs to arrive chilled; sides and pie ship frozen.
- To ensure all of the dinner components arrive in perfect condition, you may receive them in separate shipments.
- Quantities are limited; preorder yours today for automatic Thanksgiving delivery (see Shipping tab for details).
- Gluten-Free but made in a facility that processes wheat.
- Please note: Once an order has been placed, no updates can be made to the shipping address.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Free-Range Turkey: Approx. 12–14 lb. (serves 12–14).
- Gluten-Free Green Bean Casserole: 1 lb. 9.5 oz. (serves 8–12).
- Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: 3 lb. 12 oz. (two trays; each serves 4–6).
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie: 9" diam., 2" high (serves 8–10).
- Gluten-Free Gravy: 32 oz. (approx. 8–12 servings).
- Use & Care
- The turkey ships fresh with ice packs to arrive chilled. Immediately upon receipt, refrigerate or freeze the turkey, still in its vacuum-sealed bag. The turkey will keep 5 days refrigerated or up to 3 months frozen.
- The sides ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place the sides in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months. Place the pie directly in the freezer upon arrival, where it will keep for 3 weeks. To defrost, leave the pie in its box on the counter. Store thawed pie in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Refreezing after thawing is not recommended.
- If frozen, remove the turkey from the freezer. Place the sealed bag in the refrigerator and let thaw for at least 48 hours.
- Remove the turkey from the packaging. Rinse under cold running water and pat dry with paper towels. Place the turkey, breast side up, on a rack in a roasting pan, and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour. Season as desired.
Roasting an Unstuffed Turkey
- A turkey is easier to prepare and roasts more evenly and faster if left unstuffed; the stuffing can be baked separately. For an unstuffed turkey, roast at 400°F for 30 minutes, then reduce the oven temperature to 325°F and continue roasting until done, allowing 13 to 15 minutes per pound, approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes to 3 hours and 15 minutes total.
Roasting a Stuffed Turkey
- Stuff the turkey just before putting it in the oven (do not stuff it earlier). Spoon the dressing loosely into the body and neck cavities. Do not overfill, as the dressing will expand during roasting. Truss the turkey. To facilitate removing the stuffing, first line the inside of the cavity with a double layer of cheesecloth, allowing it to extend beyond the cavity by a few inches. Then spoon the stuffing inside. After roasting the bird, gently pull the overhanging cheesecloth and the stuffing will slip out easily, neatly tucked inside the cheesecloth. To ensure that a stuffed turkey cooks evenly, roast the bird slowly, breast side up, at 325°F, covering the breast loosely with foil for the first two-thirds of the roasting time. Using the approximate roasting times above for an unstuffed turkey, add about 30 minutes to the total cooking time.
Testing for Doneness
- The breast and thighs must reach different international temperatures for ideal doneness. The breast should register 165°F and the thigh, 175°F. Begin testing for doneness 30 minutes to 1 hour before the total roasting time is reached. To test the breast using an instant-read thermometer, insert it into the meatiest part, several inches above the wings. To test the thigh, insert the instant-read thermometer alongside the opening of the main cavity underneath the drumstick, away from the bone. This is the meatiest part of the thigh.
- The turkey will continue to cook internally after you remove it from the oven, so you may take it out when the thermometer registers 3°F to 4°F below the minimum temperature.
- After removing the bird, cover it loosely with aluminum foil and let rest for 20–30 minutes to allow some of the juices to be absorbed back into the meat, which makes it easier to carve and more moist.
Side Dish Preparation
- Gluten-Free Green Bean Casserole: Bake from frozen. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove plastic wrap. Place tray on a sheet pan and bake for 45–50 minutes.
- Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: Keep frozen until ready to bake. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove plastic wrap and place oven-safe tray directly onto lined baking sheet. Bake for 45–55 minutes or until heated through.
- Pumpkin Pie: Store the pie directly in the freezer upon arrival, where it will keep for up to 3 weeks. To defrost, move the pie in its box to the counter. Store thawed pie at room temperature for up to 3 days. Refreezing after thawing is not recommended.
- Gluten-Free Gravy: Thaw overnight in the refrigerator. Over medium heat, pour contents into sauce pan a stir frequently until gravy comes to a light boil, approximately 3–5 minutes. Remove from heat and serve. Alternatively, remove lid from thawed gravy and microwave for 3 minutes, until heated through.
- Turkey: Free-range organic turkey (with giblets).
- Gluten-Free Green Bean Casserole: Green beans, mushrooms, Gruyère cheese (raw milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), milk (milk, vitamin D3), fried red onions (red onion, palm oil), onions, unsalted butter (cream, natural flavor), mushroom base (mushrooms, salt, cane sugar, maltodextrin, onion powder, soybean oil, garlic powder, cornstarch, natural butter flavor [milk], natural flavors), rice flour, modified food starch, kosher salt, black pepper, thyme.
- Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: Yukon Gold potatoes, half-and-half (milk, cream), unsalted butter (cream), salt, chives.
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie: Pumpkin, evaporated milk, granulated sugar, white rice flour, unsalted butter (cream [milk]), whole eggs, water, sour cream, potato flour (dehydrated potatoes), tapioca starch (tapioca), vinegar, salt, guar gum, non-fat milk powder, cinnamon, ground ginger, ground cloves.
- Gluten-Free Gravy: Water, unsalted butter (cream, natural flavor), potato flour, turkey base (turkey meat including turkey juices, sea salt, yeast extract, maltodextrin, chicken fat, cane sugar, natural flavors [including onion powder and spice extracts], dried whey, potato flour), vegetable stock (yeast extract, salt, water, natural flavor, olive oil, potato maltodextrin, turmeric, spice, carrot powder), tamari soy sauce (water, soybeans, salt, alcohol), white pepper.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping.
- For Thanksgiving delivery, order by 11:59PM PT, Friday, November 22; ships November 26 to arrive by November 27.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.