Complete Salmon en Croute Holiday Dinner, Serves 6
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The star of our elegant dinner for six is a show-stopping salmon Florentine en croute – flaky, tender salmon sheathed in buttery puff pastry sculpted in a three-dimensional fish shape. Accompanying the salmon are buttery chive mashed potatoes, creamed spinach and kale with Parmesan and six individual chocolate soufflés for dessert. For you, prep couldn't be simpler – just bake in the oven and serve.
- Salmon Florentine en croute serves 8–12; sides generously serve 6–8; chocolate soufflés serve 6.
- To ensure all of the dinner components arrive in perfect condition, you may receive them in separate shipments.
- Salmon, sides and soufflés ship frozen.
- Quantities are limited; preorder yours today for automatic Christmas delivery (see Shipping tab for details).
- Made in USA.
Complete Salmon en Croute Holiday Dinner includes (see More Info tab for item details):
- 3 lb. 7 oz. (8 1/2" x 11" x 2" high) Salmon Florentine en Croute
- 3 lb. 12 oz. (two trays) Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes
- 3 lb. 14 oz. (two trays) Creamed Spinach & Kale with Parmesan
- Set of 6 (1 lb. 8 oz. total) Chocolate Soufflés.
- Dimensions & More Info
Complete Salmon en Croute Holiday Dinner includes:
- Salmon en Croute: Nestled inside golden puff pastry hand sculpted with fish detaisl is a flavorful blend of rich, flaky salmon and fresh tender spinach sautéed with onions and seasonings. 3 lb. 7 oz.; 8 1/2" x 11" x 2" high (serves 8–12).
- Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: Creamy mashed Yukon Gold potatoes combined with rich butter and fresh chives. 3 lb. 12 oz. (two trays; each serves 4–6).
- Creamed Spinach & Kale with Parmesan: A rich and creamy blend of Asiago, Gruyère and Parmesan cheeses mixed with sautéed spinach and kale, topped with crunchy Parmesan topping. 3 lb. 14 oz. (two trays; each serves 4–6).
- Chocolate Soufflés: Individual soufflés are rich with premium bittersweet chocolate and bake up to a moist, spongy-light cake with a brownie shell that cracks open to reveal a warm, melted chocolate core. Six 4-oz., 3 1/2" diam. chocolate soufflés.
- Use & Care
- The salmon, butter chive mashed potatoes, creamed spinach & kale and chocolate soufflés ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. Remove containers from the shipping container and freeze upon receipt. Keep frozen, up to 3 months, until ready to thaw and bake.
- Salmon en Croute: To thaw the salmon, place in the refrigerator for 4 hours prior to baking. Preheat an oven to 375ºF. Remove the salmon from the packaging and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Whisk together 1 egg and 1 tsp. water. Brush the pastry with the egg mixture. Bake until the pastry is golden brown and crisp, 45 to 60 minutes, rotating the baking sheet 180 degrees halfway through baking. Let cool for 10 minutes, then transfer the salmon to a platter and serve.
- Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: Preheat oven to 375˚F. Remove casserole from packaging and place the container on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 50–55 minutes until heated through. Check two-thirds of the way through cooking for doneness and adjust time accordingly.
- Creamed Spinach & Kale with Parmesan: Preheat oven to 375˚F. Remove casserole from packaging and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 50–55 minutes until golden brown and heated through. Check two-thirds of the way through cooking for doneness and adjust time accordingly.
- Chocolate Soufflés: Preheat oven to 375˚F. Take soufflés from freezer (do not thaw), and remove plastic wrap from disposable trays. Place tray on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 25–28 minutes, until the soufflés billow. To serve, sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired, and serve warm.
- Salmon Floentine en Croute: Salmon, Puff Pastry (All Purpose Enriched Wheat Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Butter (Milk), Water, Salt), Spinach Filling (Spinach, Onion, Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream Cheese Cultures, Salt, Stabilizers (Carob Bean and/or Xanthan and/or Guar Gums), Feta Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Parmesan Cheese (Imported Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part Skim Milk Cow Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt Enzymes, Powdered Cellulose added to Prevent Caking), Salt, seasoning), Liquid Egg (Whole Eggs, Citric Acid (to preserve color), 0.15% Water added as a carrier for Citric Acid), 3-Oil Blend (Vegetable Oil (Canola, Sunflower, Soybean), Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Beta Carotene (Color) and Propellant).
- Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes:Yukon Gold potatoes, half-and-half (milk, cream), unsalted butter (cream), salt, chives.
- Creamed Spinach & Kale with Parmesan: Half-and-half (milk, cream), kale, spinach, unsalted butter (cream), yellow onion, rice flour, Asiago cheese (milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Parmesan cheese (pasteurized part-skim milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), Gruyere cheese (part-skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Mozzarella cheese (pasteurized part-skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, rennet, kanamycin), Panko breadcrumbs (wheat flour, dextrose, salt, yeast), salt, nutmeg, black pepper, cayenne pepper.
- Chocolate Souffles: Bittersweet chocolate (sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa fat, soy lecithin added as emulsifier, natural vanilla flavor), whole milk, sugar, pasteurized egg yolk (egg yolk, sugar), egg whites, unsalted butter (cream), leavening agents, cream of tartar.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping.
- For Thanksgiving delivery, order by 11:59PM PT, Friday, November 22; ships November 25 to arrive by November 27.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.