Complete Prime Rib Christmas Dinner, Serves 8
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Let us take care of your holiday entertaining needs with this all-inclusive prime rib dinner – perfect for a big family meal. Simply cook the prime rib and reheat the sides, so you can spend more time at the table and less time in the kitchen. Our dinner for eight includes:
Prime Rib: Pasture-raised and grain-finished, this richly marbled roast is a breeze to prepare. Hand selected for us by Double R Ranch, renowned for exceptional quality with unsurpassed flavor and tenderness.
Traditional Green Bean Casserole: Fresh green beans nestled in creamy Gruyère cheese sauce and topped with crisp, golden sautéed shallots.
Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: Creamy mashed Yukon Gold potatoes folded in rich butter and fresh chives.
Pecan Pie: A Southern classic handcrafted with premium ingredients like fresh eggs, butter, fragrant vanilla and plenty of crunchy pecans.
- Prime Rib and sides generously serve 8; pie serves 8–10.
- Tenderloin and sides ship frozen.
- To ensure all of the dinner components arrive in perfect condition, you may receive them in separate shipments.
- Quantities are limited; preorder yours today for automatic Christmas delivery (see Shipping tab for details).
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Prime Rib: 8 lb. (serves 8–10).
- Green Bean Casserole: 3 lb. 8 oz. (two trays; each serves 4–6).
- Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: 3 lb. 12 oz. (two trays; each serves 4–6).
- Pecan Pie: 9" diam.; 2 lb. 9 oz. (serves 8–10).
- Use & Care
- The complete meal is shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- The prime rib may arrive partially thawed. This is to be expected and does not impact the safety of the product. Upon receipt, refrigerate the prime rib or freeze or enjoy at a later date. Unopened, it will keep up to 5 days refrigerated or up to 3 months frozen. For best quality, we do not recommend refreezing the prime rib after it has been thawed.
- Upon receipt, store the sides in the freezer, where the items will keep for 3 months.
- Place the pie directly in the freezer upon arrival, where it will keep for up to 3 weeks. To defrost, move the pie in its box to the counter. Store thawed pie at room temperature for up to 3 days. Refreezing after thawing is not recommended.
- Prime Rib: Remove the prime rib from the freezer and thaw in the refrigerator for 24–48 hours. Place on a sheet pan, leaving space between roast for air circulation while defrosting. It is normal for natural juices to accumulate. Once completely thawed, season prime rib as desired. Position rack in the lower third of the oven and preheat to 450°F. Place the thawed meat, fat side up, on a rack in a large roasting pan. Transfer to the oven and roast for 20 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F and continue roasting until an instant-read thermometer, inserted into the center of the meat, registers around 120°F for a very rare roast – for an 8 lb. prime rib, about 60 to 75 minutes. Let rest 15–20 minutes before carving.
- Traditional Green Bean Casserole: Keep frozen until ready to bake. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove the plastic wrap and the package of fried shallots from the frozen casserole; set the shallots aside. Place the container on a parchment-lined baking sheet and cover with aluminum foil. Bake until the casserole is golden brown, bubbling at the edges and hot in the center, 45–50 minutes. During the last 2 minutes of baking, remove the foil and scatter the shallots over the top. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: Keep frozen until ready to bake. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove plastic wrap and place oven-safe tray directly onto lined baking sheet. Bake for 45–55 minutes or until heated through.
- Pecan Pie: Remove from freezer and defrost in the refrigerator overnight or place on countertop 4–5 hours. Served warmed or at room temperature. Refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight container for 3 days.
- Prime Rib: 100% premium beef.
- Traditional Green Bean Casserole: Extra-fine French green beans, mushrooms, whole milk, Gruyère cheese (part-skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), yellow onion, unsalted butter (cream), flour (unbleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), mushroom base (mushrooms, salt, hydrolyzed soy protein, corn syrup solids, sugar, dried onion and garlic, soy flour, cultured whey [milk], natural flavors, corn oil, xanthan gum, disodium isonate and disodium guanylate), cornstarch, salt, black pepper, thyme.
- Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: Yukon Gold potatoes, half-and-half (milk, cream), unsalted butter (cream), salt, chives.
- Pecan Pie: Corn syrup, eggs, granulated sugar, unbleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), pecans, soy oil, butter (cream, milk), salt, water, pure vanilla, vinegar, salt.
To ensure freshness, this item is shipped via two-day delivery and may arrive in multiple boxes. It is not eligible for rush shipping.
- For Christmas delivery, order by 11:59 PM ET, Tuesday, December 18; ships December 19 to arrive by December 21.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. Delivery surcharges apply. View Shipping Options and Charges. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.