Complete Easter Dinner, Serves 8
Let us take care of your holiday entertaining needs with this all-inclusive Easter ham dinner. Perfect for a big family meal, it includes a half ham, zucchini and corn casserole, scalloped potatoes, rainbow carrots with lemon herbs and carrot cake. All you need to do is reheat the ham and sides – and enjoy more time at the table and less time in the kitchen. Dinner for eight includes:
Kurobuta Boneless Half Ham: Deep in color and streaked with fine marbling, this exceptionally sweet, juicy, tender ham gets its flavor from expert curing according to an old family recipe and light smoking over hardwood chips.
Zucchini and Corn Casserole: Features creamy corn and cheese topped with a layer of sliced zucchini.
Herbed Scalloped Potatoes: Potatoes layered with Parmesan, cheddar and Gruyère, accented with onions and garlic.
Rainbow Carrots with Lemon/Herbs: Strips of roasted carrots with creamy lemon butter sauce.
Carrot Cake: Richly spiced, dense and moist, this carrot cake is made using freshly grated carrots, sweet crushed pineapple and crunchy walnuts. It's covered in roses made of buttery vanilla cream cheese frosting.
- Serves 8.
- 24 lb. 8 oz. total.
- Pre-order for Easter delivery; order by April 16, 2019, for delivery by April 19, 2019.
- To ensure all of the dinner components arrive in perfect condition, you may receive them in separate shipments.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
Dimensions & More Info
- Kurobuta Boneless Half Ham: 3 lb. 8 oz. (two trays; serves 8).
- Zucchini and Corn Casserole: 1 lb. 14 oz. (one tray; serves 6).
- Herbed Scalloped Potatoes: 3 lb. 12 oz. (two trays; serves 8).
- Rainbow Carrots with Lemon/Herbs: 2 lb. 6 oz. (serves 8).
- Carrot Cake: 7 1/4" diam.; 3 lb. (serves 8–10).
Use & Care
- The ham is shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, refrigerate the ham or freeze it to enjoy at a later date. Unopened, it will keep refrigerated for up to 3 weeks or frozen up to 3 months. For best quality, we do not recommend refreezing the ham once it has thawed.
- The sides are shipped frozen to arrive chilled. They will keep frozen for up to 18 months.
- The cake is shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the cake from the bakery box and store in the freezer for up to 3 months, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 7 days.
- Remove the ham from the freezer and thaw in the refrigerator for 24–48 hours. To retain more of the natural juices, leave the meat in its original packaging while thawing. It is normal for natural juices to accumulate.
- Remove the ham from the packaging and place in a large roasting pan. Insert an ovenproof meat thermometer so the tip is centered in the thickest part of the ham. Do not add water to the pan or cover the ham.
- Transfer ham to the oven and bake for approx. 20 minutes per pound at 325°F, or until the thermometer registers 140°F. If the surface becomes too dark while cooking, tent the ham loosely with aluminum foil.
- Transfer the ham to a carving board and let rest for 10–15 minutes before slicing.
- Transfer the Zucchini and Corn Casserole, Rainbow Carrots and Scalloped Potatoes directly from the freezer to the oven and cook at 375°F for 45–55 minutes.
- The cake is best enjoyed at room temperature. Remove the plastic from the cake while it is still frozen. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, remove the cake from the box and allow it to come to room temperature, approx. 4 hours before serving. To serve, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
- Kurobuta Boneless Half Ham: Pork cured with water, salt, sodium lactate, sugar, dextrose, sodium phosphates, sodium diacetate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, flavorings.
- Zucchini and Corn Casserole: Zucchini, super-sweet cut corn, mushrooms, low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese (pasteurized part-skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, potato starch, cornstarch, powdered cellulose [anticaking processing aide]), liquid whole egg (whole egg, citric acid, .15% water [carrier for citric acid]), onions, unsalted butter (cream, natural flavor), potato flour, kosher salt, basil, oregano.
- Herbed Scalloped Potatoes: Russet potatoes, heavy cream, onions, garlic, mild cheddar cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes, annatto color, may contain one or more of the following: powdered cellulose, potato starch, cornstarch [added to prevent caking]), Gruyère cheese (raw milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Parmesan cheese (pasteurized part skimmed cow's milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), potato flour, cornstarch, kosher salt, thyme, rosemary, white pepper.
- Rainbow Carrots with Lemon/Herbs: Rainbow carrots, unsalted butter (cream, natural flavor), shallots, garlic, canola oil, parsley, lemon zest, kosher salt, thyme, black pepper.
- Carrot Cake: Cake (all-purpose flour, light brown sugar, trans fat–free vegetable shortening, fresh eggs, cinnamon, salt, fresh shredded carrots, crushed pineapple, walnut pieces), frosting (butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, natural vanilla).
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Complete Easter Dinner, Serves 8
|Complete Easter Dinner, Serves 8||No Longer Available|