Complete Christmas Dinner, Ham, Serves 8
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Spend more time with friends and family – and less time in the kitchen this holiday season. We've created a delicious feast for eight hungry diners that will satisfy everyone at the table. The easy-to-prepare dishes include a Kurobuta bone-in half ham, four savory sides, Parker House rolls and a pecan pie to complete the meal.
- Ham serves 10–14; sides and pie generously serve 8–10.
- Quantifies are limited; preorder yours today for automatic Christmas delivery (see Shipping tab for details).
- Please note: Once an order has been placed, no updates can be made to the shipping address.
Our Complete Ham Christmas Dinner for 8 includes (see More Info tab for item details):
- 6–8 lb. Kurobuta Bone-In Half Ham
- 3 lb. 8 oz. (two trays) Traditional Green Bean Casserole
- 3 lb. 12 oz. (two trays) Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes
- 3 lb. 14 oz. (two trays) Creamed Spinach & Kale with Parmesan
- 3 lb. 15 oz. (two trays) Bacon Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 lb. 1 oz. (two trays of 6) Parker House Rolls
- 9" diam. Pecan Pie
- Ham serves 10–14; sides and pie generously serve 8–10.
- Dimensions & More Info
Our Complete Ham Christmas Dinner for 8 includes:
- Kurobuta Bone-In Half Ham: Deep in color and streaked with fine marbling, this bone-in half-ham is exceptionally sweet, juicy and tender.
- Traditional Green Bean Casserole: Fresh green beans nestled in creamy Gruyère cheese.
- Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: Creamy mashed Yukon Gold potatoes folded with rich butter and fresh chives.
- Creamed Spinach & Kale with Parmesan: Fresh spinach and kale blended with a savory mixture of Asiago, Gruyère and Parmesan cheeses, finished with a crunchy Parmesan panko topping.
- Bacon Macaroni and Cheese: Bacon and a luscious blend of melted cheese (cheddar, Swiss, Gouda and Parmesan) beneath a crunchy crust of panko bread crumbs.
- Parker House Rolls: Light and fluffy classics handcrafted with sweet dairy butter, milk and eggs.
- Pecan Pie: A confection that partners sweet, gooey custard with crisp roasted pecans.
- Use & Care
- The ham, sides, rolls and pie are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Refrigerate the ham or put it in the freezer to enjoy at a later date. It will keep for up to 3 weeks in the refrigerator or for up to 3 months in the freezer. We do not recommend refreezing the ham once it has thawed.
- Place the sides in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months.
- Place the rolls in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 1 month.
- Place the pie in the freezer, where it will keep for up to 3 months.
- Kurobuta Bone-In Half Ham: Remove from the freezer and thaw in the refrigerator for 24–48 hours. To retain more of the natural juices, leave in its original packaging while thawing. It is normal for natural juices to accumulate. Preheat oven to 325°F. Remove the ham from the packaging and place, fat side up, in a large roasting pan. Insert an ovenproof meat thermometer so the tip is centered in the thickest part of the ham, not resting in fat or touching bone. Do not add water to the pan or cover the ham. Transfer to the oven and bake for 3 1/2–4 hours, or until the thermometer registers 140°F. If the surface becomes too dark while cooking, tent the ham loosely with aluminum foil. Remove from oven and place on a carving board to rest for 10–15 minutes before slicing.
- Traditional Green Bean Casserole: Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove the plastic wrap and the package of fried shallots from the frozen casserole; set the shallots aside. Place the container on a parchment-lined baking sheet and cover with aluminum foil. Bake until the casserole is golden brown, bubbling at the edges and hot in the center, 45–50 minutes. During the last 2 minutes of baking, remove the foil and scatter the shallots over the top. Let stand for 5–10 minutes before serving.
- Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove plastic wrap and place oven-safe tray directly onto lined baking sheet. Bake for 45–55 minutes or until heated through.
- Creamed Spinach & Kale with Parmesan: Preheat oven to 375˚F. Remove casserole from packaging and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 50–55 minutes until golden brown and heated through. Check two-thirds of the way through cooking for doneness and adjust time accordingly.
- Bacon Macaroni and Cheese: Bake from frozen. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove plastic wrap. Place tray on a sheet pan and bake for 45–55 minutes.
- Rolls: Remove plastic wrap from roll tray and cover tray with a piece of parchment paper. Let rolls rise in tray at room temperature for 8 to 10 hours. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove parchment paper and lightly brush tops of rolls with egg wash (1 egg beaten with 1 tsp. water). Bake rolls in tray until tops are browned, 20 to 22 minutes. Let cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving. Each tray makes 6 rolls.
- Pecan Pie: Remove from freezer and place on countertop 4–5 hours. Serve at room temperature or chilled. Refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight container for 3 days.
- Kurobuta Bone-In Half Ham: Pork cured with water, salt, sodium lactate, sugar, dextrose, sodium phosphates, sodium diacetate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, flavorings.
- Traditional Green Bean Casserole: French green beans, mushrooms, whole milk, Gruyère cheese (part-skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), yellow onion, unsalted butter (cream), flour (unbleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), mushroom base (mushrooms, salt, hydrolyzed soy protein, corn syrup solids, sugar, dried onion, dried garlic, soy flour, cultured whey [milk], natural flavors, corn oil, xanthan gum, disodium isonate, disodium guanylate), cornstarch, salt, black pepper, thyme.
- Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: Yukon Gold potatoes, half-and-half (milk, cream), unsalted butter (cream), salt, chives.
- Creamed Spinach & Kale with Parmesan: Half-and-half (milk, cream), kale, spinach, unsalted butter (cream), yellow onion, rice flour, Asiago cheese (milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Parmesan cheese (pasteurized part-skim milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), Gruyere cheese (part-skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Mozzarella cheese (pasteurized part-skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, rennet, kanamycin), Panko breadcrumbs (wheat flour, dextrose, salt, yeast), salt, nutmeg, black pepper, cayenne pepper.
- Bacon Macaroni and Cheese: Elbow macaroni (semolina [wheat], niacin, iron [ferrous sulfate], thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), milk (milk, vitamin D3), cheddar cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, annatto [color], potato starch, cornstarch, powdered cellulose [added to prevent caking]), water, Parmesan cheese (pasteurized part-skimmed cow's milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), unsalted butter (cream, natural flavor), bacon (pork, water, salt, sugar, cultured celery powder, natural flavor [water, natural flavors]), enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, enzyme [to improve baking], niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), panko bread crumbs (wheat flour, sugar, yeast, salt), Gouda cheese (cultured pasteurized milk, salt, enzymes, annatto color), Swiss cheese (part-skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), cornstarch, hot sauce (aged cayenne red peppers, vinegar, water, salt, garlic powder), Dijon mustard (water, mustard seeds, vinegar, salt), kosher salt, black pepper.
- Rolls: Enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), milk, water, sugar, butter, whole eggs, salt, dough conditioners (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid, enzymes), yeast (yeast, sorbitan monostearate, ascorbic acid).
- Pecan Pie: Light corn syrup (corn syrup, salt, vanilla extract [vanilla beans, water, ethyl alcohol]), whole eggs, granulated sugar, unbleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), pecans, NGMO certified non-hydrogenated margarine (sustainably-produced palm and palm kernel oil, sunflower oil, water, salt, vegetable monoglycerides, sunflower lecithin, natural flavor, citric acid, vitamin A palmitate, vitamin D3), salted butter, water, pure vanilla, vinegar, salt. Contains egg, milk, pecans, wheat.
Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.