Complete Christmas Dinner, Beef Wellington, Serves 4
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Treat yourself (or someone special) to an effortless, sumptuous holiday feast delivered right to your doorstep. Our all-inclusive beef wellington dinner arrives with generous servings of savory sides and chocolate souffles for the grand finale. For you, prep is a breeze. Cook the beef in the oven and reheat the sides, and you're ready to serve.
- Beef Wellington and sides generously serve 4.
- Ships frozen.
- To ensure all of the dinner components arrive in perfect condition, you may receive them in separate shipments.
- Quantities are limited; for Christmas delivert, order by 8:00 pm Sunday, Dec. 15, for delivery by Wednesday, Dec. 20, 2019.
- Made in USA.
Complete Beef Wellington Dinner for four includes (see More Info tab for item details):
- Set of 4 (2 lb. total) Beef Wellingtons
- 1 lb. 15 oz. (one tray) Creamed Spinach & Kale
- 1 lb. 14 oz. (one tray) Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes
- Set of 6 (1 lb. 8 oz. total) Chocolate Soufflés
- Dimensions & More Info
Complete Beef Wellington Dinner for four includes
- Beef Wellington: Individual portions of quickly seared beef tenderloin topped with rich mushroom duxelles enclosed in puff-pastry dough.
- Creamed Spinach & Kale: A rich and creamy blend of Asiago, Gruyère and Parmesan cheeses mixed with sautéed spinach and kale, topped with crunchy Parmesan topping.
- Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: Creamy mashed Yukon Gold potatoes combined with rich butter and fresh chives.
- Chocolate Soufflés: Rich with premium dark chocolate, these individual desserts bake up to a moist, spongy-light cake with a brownie shell that cracks open to reveal a warm, melted chocolate core.
- Use & Care
- The complete meal is shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Beef Wellington: Defrost overnight in refrigerator. Position a rack in the upper third of an oven and preheat to 400°F. Place the Beef Wellington on a greased baking sheet. Bake until the pastry is golden brown and a meat thermometer inserted into the center registers 130–135°F for medium rare (22 minutes), or 145°F for medium (25 minutes). Let rest for 5 minutes before serving. Appliances vary, adjust accordingly.
- Creamed Spinach & Kale: Keep frozen until ready to bake. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove plastic wrap and place oven-safe tray directly onto lined baking sheet. Bake for 48–55 minutes or until heated through.
- Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: Keep frozen until ready to bake. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove plastic wrap and place oven-safe tray directly onto lined baking sheet. Bake for 45–55 minutes or until heated through.
- Chocolate Soufflés: Preheat oven to 375˚F. Take soufflés from freezer (do not thaw), and remove plastic wrap from disposable ramekins. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 25–28 minutes, until the soufflés billow. To serve, sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired, and serve warm.
- Beef Wellington: Dough (enriched wheat flour [wheat, barley, folic acid, ascorbic acid, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin], water, vegetable shortening [partially hydrogenated soybean oil with beta carotene (color), salt]), beef, mushroom filling (mushroom, onion, Italian-style bread crumbs [enriched flour (malted barley flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), high fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil (soybean, cottonseed, corn, canola), water, salt, contains less than 2% of the following: yeast, honey, molasses, sugar, wheat gluten, whey, soy flour, whole wheat flour, rye flour, corn flour, oat bran, corn meal, rice flour, potato flour, butter, dough conditioners (mono- and diglycerides, sodium and/or calcium stearoyl lactylate, soy lecithin, calcium carbonate), yeast nutrients (ammonium sulfate, calcium sulfate, monocalcium phosphate), vinegar, nonfat milk, buttermilk, lactic acid, calcium propionate and potassium sorbate (preservatives), sesame seeds, salt, dried parsley, spice, onion powder, paprika, garlic, natural flavor, egg, sunflower seeds], Parmesan cheese (pasteurized cow's milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Worcestershire sauce (water, high fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, molasses, salt, vinegar, caramel color, hydrolyzed soy protein [soy], enriched wheat flour [niacin, reduced iron, riboflavin, folic acid], natural flavor, guar gum, sodium benzoate), beef base (cooked beef, beef fat, salt, hydrolyzed corn, soy and wheat gluten, sugar, beef broth, torula yeast, onion powder, caramel color, lactic acid, carrot powder, garlic powder, beef extract, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, natural flavor), nonstick cooking spray (partially hydrogenated soybean oil), canola oil, sunflower oil, lecithin, natural flavor, beta carotene (color) and propellant).
- Creamed Spinach & Kale: Half-and-half (milk, cream), kale, spinach, unsalted butter (cream), yellow onion, rice flour, Asiago cheese (milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Parmesan cheese (pasteurized part-skim milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), Gruyère cheese (part-skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Mozzarella cheese (pasteurized part-skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, rennet, natamycin), Panko breadcrumbs (wheat flour, dextrose, salt, yeast), salt, nutmeg, black pepper, cayenne pepper.
- Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: Yukon Gold potatoes, half-and-half (milk, cream), unsalted butter (cream), salt, chives.
- Chocolate Soufflés: Bittersweet chocolate (sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa fat, soy lecithin added as emulsifier, natural vanilla flavor), whole milk, sugar, pasteurized egg yolk (egg yolk, sugar), egg whites, unsalted butter (cream), leavening agents, cream of tartar.
Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.