Complete Beef Roast Dinner, Christmas Delivery
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Enjoy a home-cooked feast this holiday season without all the work. Our all-inclusive roast beef dinner features a showstopping organic rib-eye roast. Whipped butter chive mashed potatoes and creamed spinach with kale and Parmesan round out the meal. A scratch-baked pecan pie provides the perfect finish. Prep is easy – simply cook the roast, warm the sides and serve.
- Includes Organic Rib-Eye Roast, Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes, Creamed Spinach and Kale with Parmesan, and Pecan Pie.
- Rib-eye roast is U.S.D.A. certified by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF).
- 8 lb. 6 oz. total (serves 4).
- Ships frozen in separate containers.
- To ensure all the dinner components arrive in perfect condition, you may receive them in separate shipments.
- Quantities are limited; preorder yours today for automatic Christmas delivery (see Shipping tab for details).
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
Organic Rib-Eye Roast: Grass-fed, humanely raised beef is rich and flavorful. 2 lb.
Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: Tender Yukon Gold potatoes whipped with fresh butter and cream, finished with fragrant chives. 3 lb. 12 oz.
Creamed Spinach and Kale with Parmesan: This best-selling side combines fresh greens with a creamy blend of Asiago, Parmesan and Gruyère cheese, topped with crunchy Parmesan panko breadcrumbs. 3 lb. 14 oz.
Pecan Pie: Southern specialty combines crisp roasted pecans with sweet, gooey custard in flaky all-butter crust. 9" diam.; 9 oz.
- Use & Care
- The complete meal is shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, place roast in the refrigerator or freezer. Unopened, it will keep for up to 5 days in the refrigerator or for up to 1 year in the freezer. For best quality, we do not recommend refreezing the meat after it has been thawed.
- Upon receipt, place Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes and Creamed Spinach and Kale with Parmesan in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months.
- Pecan Pie will keep for up to 5 days at room temperature or for up to 3 months in the freezer.
Organic Rib-Eye Roast
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Rinse under cold water and pat dry. Place fat side up in roasting pan. Season as desired. Add 1 cup of water or your favorite wine. Cook for 15 minutes at 450°F, then reduce heat to 350°F and cook for 25 minutes. Check internal temperature and remove roast when cooked to preferred doneness (120°F for rare, 130°F for medium-rare or 140°F for medium). Let rest for 5–10 minutes before serving.
Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove container from packaging and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 48–55 minutes until heated through. Check two-thirds of the way through cooking for doneness and adjust time accordingly.
Creamed Spinach and Kale with Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove container from packaging and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 48–55 minutes until golden brown and heated through. Check two-thirds of the way through cooking for doneness and adjust time accordingly.
- If frozen, remove from freezer and place on countertop 4–5 hours. Serve at room temperature or chilled. Refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- Organic Rib-Eye Roast: 100% organic, grass-fed beef.
- Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes: Yukon Gold potatoes, half-and-half (milk, cream), unsalted butter (cream), salt, chives.
- Creamed Spinach and Kale with Parmesan: Half-and-half (milk, cream), kale, spinach, unsalted butter (cream), yellow onion, rice flour, Asiago cheese (milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Parmesan cheese (pasteurized part-skim milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), Gruyère cheese (part-skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Mozzarella cheese (pasteurized part-skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, rennet, kanamycin), panko breadcrumbs (wheat flour, dextrose, salt, yeast), salt, nutmeg, black pepper, cayenne pepper.
- Pecan Pie: Corn syrup, eggs, granulated sugar, unbleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), pecans, soy oil, butter (cream, milk), salt, water, pure vanilla, vinegar, salt.
To ensure freshness, this item is shipped via two-day delivery and may arrive in multiple boxes. It is not eligible for rush shipping.
- For Christmas delivery, order by 11:59 PM ET, Tuesday, December 18; ships December 19 to arrive by December 21.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. Delivery surcharges apply. View Shipping Options and Charges. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.