Coffee TEAM PRO Plus Coffee Maker with Glass Carafe
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The Capresso Coffee Team Pro Plus perfects the art of bean-grinding for the freshest, most flavorful cup. This drip coffee maker includes a slow-grind steel burr grinder to bring out the maximum aroma of coffee. Adjust the grind for light or dark beans, or press the "Oily" bean button for slower-feeding dark roasts. An automatic grind/clean process prevents clogging, while the removable bean container and water tank simplify filling.
- Freshly grinds whole coffee beans directly into filter then automatically brews up to 12 cups of coffee.
- 12-cup dishwasher-safe glass carafe has ergonomic handle, brew-through lid and drip-free spout.
- Reusable gold-tone filter eliminates need for paper filters and is dishwasher safe.
- AM/PM programmable clock/timer with easy-read LCD.
- Integrated professional solid-steel conical burr grinder has removable upper burr for effective cleaning.
- Two-step grind and clean chamber automatically cleans grinder after every cycle.
- "Oily" coffee bean setting adds extra grinding time for slow-feeding dark roasts.
- Three fineness settings for light to dark beans let you adjust grinder to personal preferences.
- Also brews pre-ground coffee.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 1/4" x 12 1/2" x 16 1/2" high.
- 13 lb.
- 60-fl.-oz. cap. removable water tank.
- 7-oz.-cap. removable bean container.
- Model #487.05.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Drip stop allows pouring while brewing.
- 2-hour keep warm with automatic shut off feature.
- Slow burr grinding imparts minimal heat, preserving more aroma.
- Improved bean container with low-friction, ribbed surface for easy feeding of beans.
- Patent-pending dispenser improves flow of ground coffee into filter.
- Freshness-seal bean container lid preserves coffee flavor.
- Water tank is fully removable for easy filling.
- Fully removable bean container is easy to unlock and lift for bean changing and burr cleaning.
- Beans stay inside container with no spills when bean container is removed.
- Charcoal water filter removes up to 82% of chlorine and other impurities from tap water.
- Stainless-steel exterior.
- Use & Care
- Glass carafe, carafe lid, gold-tone filter and filter insert are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Clean coffee maker exterior with a soft damp cloth.
- Once a week, remove bean container and upper burr to remove coffee buildup from upper and lower burrs, using the included cleaning brush.
- Decalcifying is recommended every 2–4 months using Capresso Cleaning Solution or vinegar.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.