Coffee Gift Crate
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
In 1933, Francesco Illy of Trieste, Italy, perfected the espresso-making process by combining advanced science with Italian tradition – and Illy’s coffees continue to set the standard. Treat a coffee lover to Illy’s premium 100% Arabica coffee beans, paired with our French press and towels in a memorable gift set.
- Set includes Illy Whole Bean Coffee, Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel French Press and four Waffle-Weave Towels in Drizzle Blue, presented in a reusable wooden gift crate.
- Illy Whole Bean Coffee: 100% Arabica beans are carefully roasted to ensure a smooth, balanced and consistent taste (8.8 oz.).
- Stainless-Steel French Press: our double-walled stainless-steel press brews great coffee right at the table, then keeps it deliciously warm.
- Waffle-Weave Towels: Premium Turkish cotton terry loomed in a durable, absorbent waffle weave with four patterns – wide stripes, narrow stripes, plaid and solid, all in vibrant Drizzle Blue.
- Dimensions & More Info
Illy Whole Bean Coffee
- Carefully roasted to a medium darkness and air cooled for the best flavor.
- Packaged in an air-pressurized tin for rich aroma and fresh flavor.
- 8.8 oz.
- Made in Italy.
Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel French Press
- Insulated double-walled carafe.
- Stainless-steel filter keeps out sediment.
- 4 1/4" diam., 8 3/4" high.
- 34-oz. cap.
- Made in China.
- 20" x 30".
- Made in Turkey.
- Use & Care
- Not for stovetop or microwave use.
- Machine-wash warm, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, when needed.
- Tumble-dry low; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Illy Whole Bean Coffee: 100% Arabica coffee.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.