Click and Grow Smart Garden, 3-Pod
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
This smart garden takes care of your herbs automatically by monitoring their water, light and nutrients at all times. The NASA-inspired Smart Soil creates an optimal environment for your plants, with no pesticides, fungicides or hormones. Just place the capsules, add water and plug in the machine.
- Includes 3 basil plant capsules.
- Capsules are biodegradable.
- NASA-inspired Smart Soil ensures plants get the optimal mix of water, light and nutrients.
- 40-oz. water tank holds enough water for 3 weeks.
- Order replacement capsules from a variety of 30 pre-seeded plants or get the experimental capsule and grow anything of your choosing.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" x 4 3/4" x 18 1/2" high.
- 40-fl. oz. cap. water tank.
- 6-ft. cord.
- 1 light panel with 3 LEDs.
- 2 lb. 9 oz
- Made in China.
- Energy-efficient, full-spectrum LEDs mimic the optimal effects of sunlight.
- Herbs are ready to harvest in a few weeks.
- Premium glossy BPA-free plastic construction.
- Do not discard the plant cups once you have grown your plants; reuse them with new pods.
- LED panel pole is adjustable from 8 ¼"–18 ½" high to accommodate changing plant height.
- Includes an automatic timer for the LED lamp. When the unit is plugged in, the lamp will cycle 16 hours on, followed by 8 hours off.
- All parts, except for the LED lamp, are washable.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.