Williams Sonoma Cleartouch Nonstick 6-Piece Bakeware Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Perfect for the occasional baker, our entry-level collection features a sturdy nonstick silicone coating at a great value. Aluminized steel, the material of choice for professional bakers, provides excellent heat transfer for even baking, so food turns out beautifully and releases easily, every time.
- Set includes six bakeware essentials.
- Lightweight aluminized steel construction.
- Redesigned chevron pattern on pan surface increases airflow for even baking and browning.
- Silicone nonstick finish promotes easy release.
- Made exclusively for us by a 50-year-old American company, North America's only manufacturer of commercial bakeware.
6-Piece Set includes:
- Half-sheet pan.
- 12-cup muffin pan.
- Round cake pan.
- Square cake pan.
- Rectangular cake pan.
- Loaf pan.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Half-Sheet Pan: 17 1/4" x 12 1/4" x 1" high.
- 12-Cup Muffin Pan: 15 3/4" x 11" x 1 1/2" high.
- Round Cake Pan: 9" diam., 2" high.
- Square Cake Pan: 8" sq., 2" high.
- Rectangular Cake Pan: 9" x 13" x 2" high.
- Loaf Pan: 8" x 4 1/2" x 2 3/4" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash each pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching nonstick surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.