Classic Giant Caramel Apple with Nuts
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through November 14. Learn More
Orchard-ripened Washington Fuji apples are specially tended to grow to extraordinary size before they're picked from the tree and used to make this crisp, juicy confection. Each apple is hand-dipped in buttery caramel – prepared in small batches using old-fashioned copper kettles. After cooling, the apples are dipped in premium dark chocolate and finished with milk and dark drizzle or a combination of chocolate drizzle, mini chocolate chips and lightly salted, fresh-roasted almonds. Ideal as a holiday or hostess gift, or enjoy one with family and friends after trimming the tree. They're sized for sharing!
- 1 lb. 4 oz.– 1 lb. 8 oz. (serves 12–16).
- Available plain or with a coating of mini chocolate chips and crunchy almond bits.
- Shipped fresh.
- Available for Pre-Holiday delivery or for Christmas delivery, ships on Monday, December 17.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, store the wrapped apple in the refrigerator. Refrigerated and unopened, it will keep for 2 weeks.
- Take from the refrigerator and immediately remove the wrapping. This is best done when the apple is chilled, so the chocolate and caramel remain intact. Bring to room temperature for roughly an hour. To keep the apple wedges from discoloring, cut just before serving. Cover the cut surfaces of any leftover portion with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Giant Caramel Apple with Nuts: Apple, caramel (corn syrup, whipping cream [cream, carrageenan], sugar, milk, cream, salt, bourbon vanilla, salt, soy lecithin, gluten free rice flour), almonds, cottonseed oil, salt, dark chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla), milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk, chocolate liquor, nonfat dry milk, soy lecithin, vanilla).
- Giant Caramel Apple without Nuts: Apple, caramel (corn syrup, whipping cream [cream, carrageenan], sugar, milk, cream, salt, bourbon vanilla, salt, soy lecithin, gluten free rice flour), dark chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla), milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk, chocolate liquor, nonfat dry milk, soy lecithin, vanilla).
- Manufactured on shared equipment with peanuts, tree nuts, wheat/gluten.
This item usually arrives within 1 to 2 weeks.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by CCOLV from SO DELICIOUS!! I bought this apple and just received it......OMG, it's large and so delicious!! It's worth every penny - buy it!!!Date published: 2017-11-08Rated 5 out of 5 by NSB53 from It’s that time of year I buy this apple every year . It’s how I start my holiday season. I enjoy it very much and it’s always good. It’s a big as they say and packed with lots of good stuff. If you enjoy caramel apples, don’t pass this up.Date published: 2017-09-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Ruthiemae from Delicious and healthier This is the third year I've ordered and was not disappointed. Apple is huge, and plenty of all toppings. I read some negative reviews about the apple being rotten, but I've never had that problem. It's much better at room temperature. I was the only one eating it, so it lasted several days being refrigerated in between servings. I tend not to gain as much weight during the holidays by making this apple my Christmas candy!Date published: 2017-01-13Rated 3 out of 5 by lana25 from Hit or miss I ordered these again because I had received one as a gift a few yrs ago and loved it. This time, I found the apples to be noticibly smaller than previous years. Also, the one I ordered for myself was very good but the one I ordered for my mom was totally rotted on the inside! I didn't know how to tell her to return it. Disappointed. Hit or miss with these.Date published: 2017-01-04Rated 4 out of 5 by DebCT from Not perfect but good I was a little hesitant after reading some bad reviews about rotting apples, especially since I was taking this to a relatives home. It was not rotting and was enjoyed by most, but not as "perfect" as some in the past. The apple was slightly tilted so harder to cut and the nuts, although you expect some to fall off, had many fall off. It was tasty though, albeit messy but if I ordered it again, might skip the nuts.Date published: 2016-12-27Rated 1 out of 5 by whooknows from Unfortunately, one rotten apple! This apple was bad in the center. We have bought these before and have loved them in the past. I read the one similar review this year about the apple being bad but thought that it was probably just an isolated case....I guess I was wrong because we received a bad apple also. Like the adage, when it's good, it's very, very good....but, when it's bad, it's rotten! I often purchase food items from WS and have been very satisfied with their products. I am so disappointed because these apples were a holiday gift favorite of mine, being affordable and delicious. Maybe WS changed their vendor this year.Date published: 2016-12-11Rated 5 out of 5 by girlgenius67 from I see why people are hooked This apple will be from now on a stale for the holiday season. I think I'm even going to send it to friends for gifts. It's huge and so good. No way this can ever be eaten by one person. Maybe over a few days. LOVE LOVE LOVE!Date published: 2016-12-08Rated 2 out of 5 by TheHappyCooker from What a Disappointment! I have been purchasing these apples for years, and up until now they have been decadently delicious! You must have changed suppliers. Mine does not look like the picture. It is sloppy looking, with much less chocolate and caramel than before. Even the apple is muted looking, and not that crisp. Sadly, I won't be purchasing this again.Date published: 2016-10-27