Classic Giant Caramel Apple with Nuts
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Orchard-ripened Washington Fuji apples are specially tended to grow to extraordinary size before they're picked from the tree and used to make this crisp, juicy confection. Each apple is hand-dipped in buttery caramel – prepared in small batches using old-fashioned copper kettles. After cooling, the apples are dipped in premium dark chocolate and finished with milk and dark drizzle or a combination of chocolate drizzle, mini chocolate chips and lightly salted, fresh-roasted almonds. Ideal as a holiday or hostess gift, or enjoy one with family and friends after trimming the tree. They're sized for sharing!
- 1 lb. 4 oz.– 1 lb. 8 oz. (serves 12–16).
- Available plain or with a coating of mini chocolate chips and crunchy almond bits.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, store the wrapped apple in the refrigerator. Refrigerated and unopened, it will keep for 2 weeks.
- Take from the refrigerator and immediately remove the wrapping. This is best done when the apple is chilled, so the chocolate and caramel remain intact. Bring to room temperature for roughly an hour. To keep the apple wedges from discoloring, cut just before serving. Cover the cut surfaces of any leftover portion with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Giant Caramel Apple with Nuts: Apple, caramel (corn syrup, whipping cream [cream, carrageenan], sugar, milk, cream, salt, bourbon vanilla, salt, soy lecithin, gluten free rice flour), almonds, cottonseed oil, salt, dark chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla), milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk, chocolate liquor, nonfat dry milk, soy lecithin, vanilla).
- Giant Caramel Apple without Nuts: Apple, caramel (corn syrup, whipping cream [cream, carrageenan], sugar, milk, cream, salt, bourbon vanilla, salt, soy lecithin, gluten free rice flour), dark chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla), milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk, chocolate liquor, nonfat dry milk, soy lecithin, vanilla).
- Manufactured on shared equipment with peanuts, tree nuts, wheat/gluten.
This item usually arrives within 1 to 2 weeks.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jennifer from Delicious This apple is huge! Plenty to share at gatherings. The Fuji apple is crisp and delicious lots of caramel, chocolate and toasted almonds. Always have this for Christmas morning brunch.Date published: 2019-01-06Rated 5 out of 5 by Jill from Delicious I was worried that a giant apple might lack flavor, but it was crisp, sweet, and delicious. Everyone had a slice and loved it! Can’t wait to get it again next year!!Date published: 2018-12-27Rated 5 out of 5 by Joni from Best ever apple We get this every Christmas from one of our clients. We all look forward to diving in to it. The Carmel covered with dark chocolate is the best I’ve ever had!! Gonna buy one for my grandkids.Date published: 2018-12-27Rated 3 out of 5 by Rachel from Needs to be pre-cut I was really excited to give (and keep one for myself) these apples. However, they are NOT precut, which they should be. Years ago, WS used to precut them, and apparently don’t have it as an option anymore. The apples arrived, and I tried to cut mine with a brand new knife, and all of the hardened chocolate fell off. It turned into a mess, and pretty much had to eat the actual apple slice and caramel/chocolate mix in a handful. For as much as I paid for the apples, I don’t think it’s too much to ask for it to be done! Disappointed.Date published: 2018-12-20