Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
This classic dessert is everything a vanilla cheesecake should be: decadently rich and creamy, with a crunchy cinnamon-spiced crust and luscious sour cream topping. Made from scratch by the father-and-son bakers behind Frost Bake Shop in Memphis, this dessert is made from the very best ingredients, including premium cream cheese, butter, eggs and pure vanilla. The graham-cracker crust is laced with fragrant Vietnamese cinnamon, providing a spicy counterpoint to the velvety smooth cheesecake. As a finishing touch, bakers top the cake with a light, fluffy layer of sweetened sour cream decorated with a lattice of buttery homemade caramel.
- 9" diam., 2 1/2" high (serves 12–16).
- 4 lb.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cheesecake ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the dessert from the bakery box and store in the freezer for up to 1 month, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 7 days.
- The cheesecake is best enjoyed slightly chilled (but not ice cold). Remove the plastic from the dessert while it is still frozen. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, remove the cake from the refrigerator approximately 1 hour before serving. To serve, run a long, ultra-sharp knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight container.
- Cream cheese, sugar, eggs, sour cream, graham-cracker crumbs, butter, vanilla extract, lemon juice, fresh, salt, Vietnamese cinnamon.
- Contains: Milk, eggs, wheat. Manufactured in a facility that also processes: milk, egg, wheat, peanuts, soy, almond, walnut, pecan, coconut
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sammyzander from Best cheesecake of my life! Not a joke, not a sales pitch... just pure cheesecake heaven. Worth every penny!!!! Will never buy a whole cheesecake anywhere else from now on. Ugh! Amaaaazing!Date published: 2019-01-07Rated 5 out of 5 by danny789 from Awesome This was the best cheesecake ever. The texture was on point. The caramel drizzle made a lovely touchDate published: 2018-07-28Rated 5 out of 5 by sweettooth4ever from Perfect, Perfect, Perfect I am a cheesecake lover from way back, over 50 years. I've had New York's finest, Chicago's finest, Atlanta's finest, and New Jersey's finest. In my opinion, this tops them all. Beautiful presentation, words can't describe the perfection in taste and texture, and I can say with certainty, that this one will be on my table for each holiday from now on. If you love cheesecake, this one is truly 'to die for'. I ordered this for this year's Christmas dessert, and just ordered another to give as a gift.Date published: 2016-12-28